Super Smash Flash 2 (Demo v0.9) rips

Werewood

Finally I figured out how to rip stuff from Super Smash Flash 2 Demo v0.9:

SSF2DemoV0_9_rips.png?psid=1

Download:  Borewood's OneDrive > MUGEN 1.0 > Custom Game Rips > SSF2DemoV0_9_rips.rar             (~176MB)
                   https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E&id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!105&mkt=en-US#cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E&id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!581

* warning!  the sprites and sounds are located in many separated parts and highly unsorted!

If you haven't known of Super Smash Flash 2 before, then here is a couple of demo YouTube videos of the game:

A seemingly official Super Smash Flash 2 YouTube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/SWDflula8f5Xo/playlists

The Super Smash Flash 2 official web site:  http://www.mcleodgaming.com/games.php

YES, finally the MegaMan sprites I need.

But wait, do you actually have permission to share these sprites?

I'm not sure, what the creator will think about it...

No I didn't ask for that.  I think they once released the sprites some time ago in their wiki or the like...........

Well, I'm mainly asking this, because I remember some kind of drama regarding Super Smash Flash 2...maybe my memory is just tripping..

They always act like cry baby's if you borrow there sprites and give them credit, I don't know why. I still remember one of there staff who made a toon link sheet had an issue with me when I crated him for mugen. Here's what I say just give credit where credit is due and thats it.

Wait, what?

At least I can understand Maitake and him not wanting his Volnutt to appear in any fullgame because of his anxiety, but what you have just posted was just stupid from the side of the SSF2 team.

Now I want to do my own SSBB-themed fangame, and it will be not only better than SSF2, but it will also have 95% less bitching!

Now I want to do my own SSBB-themed fangame, and it will be not only better than SSF2, but it will also have 95% less bitching!

Please do, I'll support ya on that. XD

But anyways borewood do ya think you can manage to rip the new super smash bros crusade sprites? I have been dying to try and make Ashley from warioware they have custom sprites of her in there game.

wait this game is still being worked on?

Yeah but that was like over a month or so ago. :P

Yes a good KH2 Sora Sprite sheet I would really love to see someone make a good KH2 sora 

Well there are somethings in here we can use for our kh project. But alot of it are reused sprites/ lightly edited sprites.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...