Requiem_of_the_Damned

I know that what I'm about to ask is not related to this stage (for which I apologize) but I saw those two Adel edits on the right in screenshots of this one full KoF game you once requested which contained a great deal of these Kof characters with edited appearances and/or gameplay. You couldn't get it back then because it was supposedly not available yet but now that I see them in your screenshots, does this mean the author of that KoF game (the name slips my mind) has released it?

I know that what I'm about to ask is not related to this stage (for which I apologize) but I saw those two Adel edits on the right in screenshots of this one full KoF game you once requested which contained a great deal of these Kof characters with edited appearances and/or gameplay. You couldn't get it back then because it was supposedly not available yet but now that I see them in your screenshots, does this mean the author of that KoF game (the name slips my mind) has released it?

I think one of them is Young Rugal... Or one of Adel that I saw in one video...

i saw that coming :goodmood: Bro!

KOFZS[Lv1]. Game is interrupted [as i am informed by my source] and i assume its in a re-make process . though i did not get it quite clear through my source. And i got this character  "Omega-Adel" [Long hair ver] by my friend

and my friend told me that two character he contains but private. and one of them is Omega-Adel.

===============================================================================

Yes @Ryoucchi is right , the Other one is "Dark Schneider"

But i wasn't aware about this Bastard Anime till now

@Mav3r1ck : He is not Young Rugal..Young Rugal has a pony if you try to notice. :hi:

One thing more about Omega-Adel. his gameplay is different than one from KOFZS-Lv1 i saw or maybe this one is updated

but i think he is different than the one.. or the one i saw is updated. who knows

its a confusion for me.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...