Classic Moon

NapoleonJonamite

Okay, I've been thinking some of doing something that would essentially be a re-skin of something I have already released. In this case, it would be Sailor Moon using her classic uniform. I recall there once being a Sailor Moon released a while back using the same sprite style as the ones in all of my Sailors. Only thing I've noticed is that this one doesn't everything that my version has in terms of sprites. A good amount of the sprites available in the original are just like the ones in mine, here's the standing animation of the original "Classic" Moon next to mine:
MoonStand_zpsa121d7ec.gifClassicMoonStand_zps4e9c23a0.gif

As I go through them, I'll state which sprites/animations I'd need done in the classic uniform. There are some moves I'll leave out of mine when remaking the classic one. I know this isn't either of the original projects I had planned, but this is something I can easily do while I wait on the needed new sprites for both Hayabusa and Joker.

Thanks.

Only thing I'm finding annoying is the current color layout on this Moon's sprites. Removing sprites from the current setup and adding the stuff in mine is basically fine, but what's bad is that I can remove sprites that come with other characters (She had a Tuxedo Mask/Kamen summon and a super with her and the other Sailors) and their colors are still in her color map. So basically, she'll need a new color map and simple palette series after the sff has been compiled.