Name that video game pic

I guess no one here plays VN to guess the last pic I posted. Oh well. :P

@DemonKai ...That looked familiar, though it reminds me of Star Fox in a way... Hmm.. Ganbare Goemon?

Anyway, Here's the "really" easy one:

1978708_643326522406389_8561475653909658

Yes it is I love it it's was my favorite Hard game.  :=D:

lol yeah a friend of mine rented that game when we were kids back then. That game reminds me of the days of Alpha Mission.

@DemonKai ...That looked familiar, though it reminds me of Star Fox in a way... Hmm.. Ganbare Goemon?

Haha graphically i can see why it reminded you of star fox. But nah that was old Jumping flash for the PS1.

Heres another one....

g_zps212a8451.jpg

lol yeah a friend of mine rented that game when we were kids back then. That game reminds me of the days of Alpha Mission.

Haha graphically i can see why it reminded you of star fox. But nah that was old Jumping flash for the PS1.

Heres another one....

g_zps212a8451.jpg

Half-Life 2: Episode 2.  At least, I think it's episode 2.

@TAW Obscure Gundam game that I'm not aware of? Unless it's not a gundam.. but some Mecha game that I'm not even aware of. :P

Anyway, here's another one from me:

kwUmig0.png

A Megaman hack/fangame? Megaman Infinity?

@TAW Obscure Gundam game that I'm not aware of? Unless it's not a gundam.. but some Mecha game that I'm not even aware of. :P

Anyway, here's another one from me:

kwUmig0.png

Dear Lord, I'd recognize that from anywhere. It's a picture taken from a downloadable mini-game which is based on the " I can't defeat Airman" meme from Megaman 2 in which you supposedly fight Airman but right as you are about to do so, Akuma steps in, destroys Airman and takes his place, am I right?

I remember playing this some months ago and damn I hated his teleporting, instant kill SGS and 2 lifebars (yes you read that right, 2 lifebars instead of the normal 1) among other annoying attacks (he even has a throw attack, in a Megaman game none the less >->) with a passion but that moment I finally beat him, you just can't describe the satisfaction you get from that.

In either case, if anyway else wants to take on the challenge of defeating a tough-as-nails Akuma, you can go wild here : http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/91886-i-cant-defeat-airman---secret-boss