Character Order Not Working

Flowering Knight

Question

So this is what I've got in my select.def:

MortalKombatII_KINTARO_CPU-Only/ARCADE_SIZE.def,stages/MortalKombat2_Kahn'sArena_OMEGA_2.def,includestage=0,order=4

MortalKombatII_SHAOKAHN_CPU-Only/ARCADE_SIZE.def,stages/MortalKombat2_Kahn'sArena_KAHN-Version.def,order=5

Thing is: The order part is being ignored.  After I'm done with Arcade, I get a congratulations screen.  Instead, I should be fighting these two characters and then view the win screen.  Yes, I set the maxmatches so I'm able to fight them, but if it helps I set the values to 0 for Team.

9 answers to this question

So...maybe you have an example of your maxmatches?
Because it'd be like this:

arcade.maxmatches = 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1
team.maxmatches = 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1
That's my entire game right here.

It works fine when I set Synn as order=5, but when I do it with someone else?  Not so much.

EDIT: So I set some characters as order=3, and some as order=6.  What happens after I fight the ones in order=3?  It skips straight to the ones in order=6.

It works fine when I set Synn as order=5, but when I do it with someone else?  Not so much.

EDIT: So I set some characters as order=3, and some as order=6.  What happens after I fight the ones in order=3?  It skips straight to the ones in order=6.

Looks like you need some orders 4 and 5. And Gill for 10. Muahaha.

Looks like you need some orders 4 and 5. And Gill for 10. Muahaha.

MortalKombatII_KINTARO_CPU-Only/ARCADE_SIZE.def,stages/MortalKombat2_Kahn'sArena_OMEGA_2.def,includestage=0,order=4

MortalKombatII_SHAOKAHN_CPU-Only/ARCADE_SIZE.def,stages/MortalKombat2_Kahn'sArena_KAHN-Version.def,order=5

....Yeah...