Tia Langray released by (^o^) (31/03/2014)

I like how he updated my old half-assed Breakers Revenge MUGEN Bai-Hu.  Yet his version and my version still make "source-game-accuracy-happy" MUGEN dudes unhappy.   *sigh*

Those guys are madmen Borewood, madmen.

Let me guess, some of the guys who complain about Descolor's Bai-Hu come from the Guild? Those guys are madmen!

Hwahwahwahahahah

Really, every time I see someone complaining of a char for petty reasons, it's generally on the guild.

Those guys are madmen Borewood, madmen.

Let me guess, some of the guys who complain about Descolor's Bai-Hu come from the Guild? Those guys are madmen!

Hwahwahwahahahah

Really, every time I see someone complaining of a char for petty reasons, it's generally on the guild.

Wow, nice sweeping generalization. Source accuracy is not a "petty" reason to dislike a character. People who see MUGEN's potential as an engine for making commercial/professional level fighting game characters like source accuracy, or people who simply want to play their mains as they were intended to be played. For you to call something like this "petty" and "madmen" and to single out Guild solely just to be a prick, makes your more childish and petty than all these source accuracy guilders combined. Hope this helps man.

Calm down, It was just a joke.

I thought the thousands of MADMEN(Planet of the Apes Anyone?) all over the text would clue people in.

It's just a reference to the fame of the guild being unpleasable and having flame wars frequently.

Hell, I frequent the guild, I know they are not like it, there is just the vocal minority who like to nitpick and fight. But there is the fun of joking, is the absurdity of the joke itself.

Dude, you need to chill out a little.

But, thinking to myself, I believe I should've quoted the american release instead of poorly translating the brazilian, this way the joke would've sounded better.

Then again, Guild seems to favor their own authors and Capcom/SNK characters way too much....

I like how he updated my old half-assed Breakers Revenge MUGEN Bai-Hu. Yet his version and my version still make "source-game-accuracy-happy" MUGEN dudes unhappy. *sigh*

And you need to cut this crap.

Then again, Guild seems to favor their own authors and Capcom/SNK characters way too much....

And you need to cut this crap.

speaking of guild as one entity strikes me as wrong, youre making too many generalizations. i dont generalize mffa and say they only like touhou characters or something

>> And you need to cut this crap
No it is not something crappy.  That is a truth; there does exists some MUGEN Pro's/dudes who live to freak out and complain, like no tomorrow, over even the slightest MUGEN source-game-inaccuracy (i.e. damages, distances, velocities, animation frames, hit/guard pause times, clsn boxes...etc...when the inaccuracy is only around 0.10%+/-0.20% in differences).

Hint:  whenever a Samurai Spirits/Showdown MUGEN character is out...........

I know what you're saying Borewood.

I've met some cases of the most absurd calliber. I remember one time where a group complained that a megaman had color separation from his armor and cloth. Because MVC didn't have this color separation, and as such it had to be exactly like MVC, so, no cloth and armor of different colors, no more than one hue, shading only, final destination.

Even when the change actually improve the character people will find a way to bitch about it. Just be happy. Atleast those creators are trying to improve, that is more than can be said about some other guys.

No it is not something crappy.  That is a truth; there does exists some MUGEN Pro's/dudes who live to freak out and complain, like no tomorrow, over even the slightest MUGEN source-game-inaccuracy (i.e. damages, distances, velocities, animation frames, hit/guard pause times, clsn boxes...etc...when the inaccuracy is only around 0.10%+/-0.20% in differences).

Hint:  whenever a Samurai Spirits/Showdown MUGEN character is out...........

can i have some real examples please?

can i have some real examples please?

freak out and complain, like no tomorrow:

SS MUGEN chars. here:  http://www.geocities.jp/alirixx/

SS MUGEN chars. here:  http://misaode.ojaru.jp/

SS MUGEN chars. here: http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/pinkomgn/folder/703954.html

not so freak out and complain less:

SS MUGEN chars. here:  https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=634fada46d8076ac&id=634FADA46D8076AC!110

P.S. SS = Samurai Spirits/Showdown

If you're referring to the feedback that I know at least one person gives about SS characters then what you said about the "MUGEN Pros" is ridiculous since that wasn't freaking out and complaining at all.

speaking of guild as one entity strikes me as wrong, youre making too many generalizations. i dont generalize mffa and say they only like touhou characters or something

I've been on Guild long enough to know how they are. The COTM winners they have are the evidence I need to back up my statement. The only difference is that at least their favoritism is toward something that's well made. And they do know what the hell they're talking about.

No it is not something crappy. That is a truth; there does exists some MUGEN Pro's/dudes who live to freak out and complain, like no tomorrow, over even the slightest MUGEN source-game-inaccuracy (i.e. damages, distances, velocities, animation frames, hit/guard pause times, clsn boxes...etc...when the inaccuracy is only around 0.10%+/-0.20% in differences).

Hint: whenever a Samurai Spirits/Showdown MUGEN character is out...........

Seriously, cut this crap. You're worrying too much out small details. You're also beating yourself up far too much for those same small details, even going as far as running with your tail between your legs and changing your name to Borewood, not even realizing that this attitude and behaivour is holding you back.

And don't even get me started in that special cutscene you made for your Beatrice. Only thing that pissed me off more was AX's behaivour.

Please explain in detail why telling a person what they did wrong is bad.