Legendary Shrimp

Arias

m0BEvV7.png

Hi, this is my first character and took me 4 years to make so it's not perfect, but I put a lot of effort in the sprites and gameplay.
So give only positive feedback please
IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T DOWNLOAD AND SHUT UP!
you should be grateful that at least I tried something new, and not another ryu akuma kula sick touhous, like all the unimaginative licensed mugen pros out there!

Only available for today at MAFFAFA where sharing is caring because Guild sucks.

I want to thank:
me for the sprites
me for the coding
my wife and my 3 children for all the support
my other wife and 2 children for all the support
trextrex65 for all the love
those YouTube stalkers for thinking about me
electrobyte for making mugen
you, for absolutely nothing, I mean, is not like you're doing me a favor by downloading it, screw you!

www.mediafire.com/download/a9c4yb4gxoe6we6/Iku.rar

EDIT:

Ok, Day over.

the char:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoA7qMiGoas

So give only positive feedback please

IF YOU DON'T LIKE DON'T DOWNLOAD AND SHUT UP!

you should be grateful that at least I tried something new, and not another ryu akuma kula sick touhous, like all the unimaginative licensed mugen pros out there!

There are so many things wrong with your attitude, I don't even know where to start.

Okay, let's start with the easiest one:

ACCEPT ANY KINDS OF CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK, GODDAMNIT!

You know, how people like you, who only want to hear "nice car +1" piss me off?!

Constructive feedback is the only way to actually improve, you know?

Also, telling other people to shut up, just because you don't like their feedback makes you look like an lazy-ass arrogant and ignorant kindergarten child, who doesn't even know how to speak or how to think properly.

In other words, accept any constructive feedback, no matter if good or bad, or get out!

Also, poor cute kid? Seriously?!

There are so many things wrong with your attitude, I don't even know where to start.

You know, how people like you, who only want to hear "nice car +1" piss me off?!

Also, telling other people to shut up, just because you don't like their feedback makes you look like an lazy-ass arrogant and ignorant kindergarten child, who doesn't even know how to speak or how to think properly.

In other words, accept any constructive feedback, no matter if good or bad, or get out!

Today is April Fools. Today is a day during which you should not take anyone who releases something seriously. From just reading Alice's comment I knew this is an AF release and the fact you took it seriously kinda makes me chuckle a bit.

Have a great day! :D

This already spells disaster for you in this forum, I'm sorry, but you really need a sarcasm detector with you.

Oh my Arceus, Trinitronity. Surely the line "I want to thank: [...] my other wife and 2 children for all the support" gave away the fact that this was a joke.

Gee, it says gullible on the ceiling. 

Well EXCUUUUUUUUUSE ME PRINCESS, but I don't know all of your MUGEN insider jokes!

This already spells disaster for you in this forum, I'm sorry, but you really need a sarcasm detector with you.

Wait, that was supossed to be joke?

Oh wow, it looked so real, that I haven't even bothered with downloading...

Some of them weren't even MUGEN inside jokes...

What? Then please explain me what's so April Fools about that part GarchompMatt posted.

copy and paste the link, for some reason mediafire doesn't let download the file by clicking directly.

someone may verify.

& what's a magen?

also patchouli sucks, Alice Iku is better.

Damn, how could I miss that one.

Okay, you won this time, damnit!

When a person with Author tag post this, you should've know it's a joke lol.

Oh, hey Marg congrats for your 5 kids

(And i wonder who is your other wife lol)

yeah, I'd like him to appear in the forums, jiggles & stuff would happen.

anyway since the day is pretty much over, the title was making reference to this certain person, even though I knew that just a few would get it.

this was the character btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoA7qMiGoas

the char didn't have anything to do with him(I would never bother in making anything referencing him really), I was just reading my comments section in YT, and just came out with the lame title.

The other wife is a secret.O9R1D0s.gif

• 4 years later...