Marisa_RP

Trinitronity

5Z is still blockable low, when it's an overhead. 5[Z] is an overhead though, so fix the uncharged version please.
5[Z] has no guardtime difference with 5Z. Check some Touhou frame data and you'll see charged moves have buffed guard times due to being slower and riskier.
5[Z] needs an effect.

QCBY is still weaker compared to the other versions.

QCFY does again, less damage.

DPX seems to do pitiful damage, DPY does excessive damage, much more than the ex version even.

Excessive Chip Damage on D,D X/Y/Z. And the damage is 100 for both weak and med, and 95? for EX? Besides, it looks like an overhead.

2C seems a bit too safe for a sweep.

Her butt attack is too unsafe, and the collisions should be revised, because half of her body needs it (*)

Blocking QCFZ feels.... odd. There's no hitspark and they seem to hit like a couple of times.

It's odd when you juggle P2 with D,D, X/Y/Z three times, because they drop downwards with lack of impact, the attack should just whiff.

J.5Y is blockable low. Same for j.6Y.

Wallbouncing drags me with P2.

Can't jump cancel F,F

(knockdown) j.5Z -> jump -> j.5z -> .... for unrecoverable lots of damage.

Meteoric Shower = LAAAAAAAAAG

Not sure about blazing star being unblockable

2Y looks like it aims a bit too high to be a low attack.

Do you consider throw attack being followed up by other attacks? (albeit if you did you'd need to reduce proration for successive attacks after that

Master Spark should push A TON MORE when blocked. Check out Ryu's fullscreen Shinku Hadouken

That's all I got.

(*) Look at this for comparison:

300px-Marisa_6a.png

[state 1201, HitOverride]
type = hitoverride
trigger1 = 1
attr = SCA,AA,AP,AT,AP,SP
time = -1
stateno = 1203
ignorehitpause = 1

[state 2105, HitOverride]
type = hitoverride
trigger1 = 1
attr = SCA,AA,AP,AT
time = -1
stateno = 1002
ignorehitpause = 1

These codes are relevant to Star Sign "Meteoric Shower"'s override. The 2nd code redirects to state 1002, a state that doesn't exist. Therefore, it lead to this:

5Z is still blockable low, when it's an overhead. 5[Z] is an overhead though, so fix the uncharged version please.

5[Z] has no guardtime difference with 5Z. Check some Touhou frame data and you'll see charged moves have buffed guard times due to being slower and riskier.

5[Z] needs an effect.

QCBY is still weaker compared to the other versions.

QCFY does again, less damage.

DPX seems to do pitiful damage, DPY does excessive damage, much more than the ex version even.

Excessive Chip Damage on D,D X/Y/Z. And the damage is 100 for both weak and med, and 95? for EX? Besides, it looks like an overhead.

2C seems a bit too safe for a sweep.

Her butt attack is too unsafe, and the collisions should be revised, because half of her body needs it (*)

Blocking QCFZ feels.... odd. There's no hitspark and they seem to hit like a couple of times.

It's odd when you juggle P2 with D,D, X/Y/Z three times, because they drop downwards with lack of impact, the attack should just whiff.

J.5Y is blockable low. Same for j.6Y.

Wallbouncing drags me with P2.

Can't jump cancel F,F

(knockdown) j.5Z -> jump -> j.5z -> .... for unrecoverable lots of damage.

Meteoric Shower = LAAAAAAAAAG

Not sure about blazing star being unblockable

2Y looks like it aims a bit too high to be a low attack.

Do you consider throw attack being followed up by other attacks? (albeit if you did you'd need to reduce proration for successive attacks after that

Master Spark should push A TON MORE when blocked. Check out Ryu's fullscreen Shinku Hadouken

That's all I got.

(*) Look at this for comparison:

300px-Marisa_6a.png

Okay, I have noticed, that I screwed up some things about the overhead, so guess what. I do a complete overhaul now. New hitboxes, duration of the overhead closer to the original, the transition from the overhead attack to the idle is more fluid, and frame advantages closer to the original. But what do you mean with effect?

I made QCBY weaker than QCBX on purpose, since QCBY has a bigger reach than QCBX.

Fixed. However, I made QCFX a but less safe than QCFY by making the opponent recover a bit faster when hit by QCFY

Fixed.

Fixed. Not sure, though, if it really is an overhead. Thankfully, Hisoutensoku seems to have a practice mode, although I still have to figure out the controls of player 2.

Frame advantage for 2C is based on the original.

Updated the Butt Kicks You attack. However, the hitbox in the original looks a bit overboard...I'm sure that one hurtbox is already enough (I kept the less long one and increased the width a bit)

Not sure why this is happening. I did set up the guard.sparkno correctly.

I wanted to give D,D,X/Y/Z at least some juggle. :-/

Fixed J.5Y. Making J.6Y unblockable would look weird, though.

Already happens with RicePigeon's Yukari (the version with the old system).

Hmm...that seems to be the side effect of removing the ability of crouching while running. I guess I will just revert that change then...

Hmm...I don't seem to be able to perform that, since I cannot seem to hit downed opponents with J.5Z...

Hmm...I also rarely get lag for that attack. I'm not sure, if that can be fixed because of the nature of Meteoric Shower.

Blazing Star only hits the opponent, when the opponent is in the air or happens to be super big (and only very few super big MUGEN characters exist, if any), so if Blazing Star would be blockable, then it would be utterly useless.

Uhm...not really? It still looks low to me. But there does exist a version of that animation, where Marisa aims higher. I ended up not using that, though.

Well, I haven't thought about that. In fact, the only thing I think about regarding throws is that the throw is functional and balanced well.

Okay. Did it.

@Kai: Whoops. Thanks. Fixed it.

@Zemilia: Not sure where the problem lies, since the hitbox stops hitting the opponent when Master Spark starts to dissipate.

I feel obligated to post these:

DCwTrg5.png

^ Speaking of Witch Leyline, her stronger versions never did less damage in any of the fighters.

tNAkuM2.png

jtzbZMa.png

^ you completely removed any and all priority that this move had. Also 25 damage for the light version is REALLY underpowered.