MAN OF STEEL RELEASE

logansam

Is because the background [of MFFA] is white . and in mugen wont be an issue Bro! so i guess

Well now I feel stupid since I was indeed looking at that palette while using the IP Board theme causing the white cape and boots to seem invisible. I normally use Deviant theme but changed it back to IP for some reason and until now I was too lazy to change it back again. XD

Everything's good now as I now use Deviant again like I uesd too and like AddiK said, that pal looks awesome! I'd love to see this Superman with a Wolverine and/or Joker palette! =D

• 2 weeks later...

6ewLYOq.png

with this char, i learned how to make a sprite,how to code and the most important thing how to have fun with it.

when logansam enter in this mugen char making thing, i found some nice people and make great friends. but some others dont believe in this project "JLA VS AVENGERS" , well this superman is the proof that when you want to do something just do it, forget about the negative people and finish what you do.

for those who believe, thanks because you help me to finish this char.
for those who dont believe. a BIG THANK because you help me to perfect my skills in the mugen world.

"another dream come true"

Thanks for all the people who believe in this project:

Acey from InfinityMugenTeam
Nx-men and Mon-el from CrusaderCast
Doom from Atlas
Sanji The Prince fron Mugenguild
Volzilla, AX, Red hood, chuchoryu and all the people from Mugenmultiverse site

Thanks to Mach3 for the help in the beginning of the code

Big THANKS TO Volzilla for:

Give me the oportunity to bring this project to MMV
Believe in this project
Give me a place in his community for my project
Help me a lot in this project

Due to my inexperience with palettes i have to disable them.(when you do any specials or hypers, the colors will revert to the default palette)

my first char
my first sprite
my first code

para la comunidad latina yo tengo un espacio donde muestro mis trabajos, pero me gustaria encontrar o formar una que unificara a la comunidad.

link

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t1552p165-man-of-steel-for-mugen-release#41597

enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

HI

logansam is thinking about the liberation of the man of steel, and come to a conclusion.

superman will get better, it will redone, it will correct all the errors of his previous work and will bring a new superman, with many improvements.

thank you friends.

EO4eL9r.gif

lRP1CxN.gif