Screens

promo11.jpg

Moveset

movese15.png

[Download]

Direct Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/8hg3v6081u2sck1/VegetaMajin.rar

MFG Thread : http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/stuff-by-tomo-156588.0.html

[Comment]

Since Tomo does not released his new stuff here yet (because he has his thread here) I'll post it for you all. Majin Vegeta just been released by Tomo, enjoy it.

# If Tomo want me to delete this thread because he want to post this Vegeta on his thread, I will do it.

Long time ago I wished some cool spriters could have refined those PSX DBZ UB22 sprites.  Well at least the sprites ripped are close to the source (i.e. Chaos Breaker/Dark Awake sprites ripped in the similar case).  Don't get me wrong.  PSX DBZ UB22 sprites and animations are cool.  Just its "fuzziness"....

Personally I'm looking forward more to Balthazar's Majin Vegeta Z2 but I guess this will be a good replacement until then.

You may want to try LegendTTA's Majin Vegeta. It's really decent. About Majin Vegeta Z2, since I'm not follow the progress, may I ask is they still doesn't want to add the "M" on his forehead? Last time I check on guild they were argue about that...For me, that "M" on his forehead is important. That "M" is something that define his appearance as a Majin version. Not matter how same Vegeta move as the Majin Vegeta is, if the "M" was not there on his forehead, his appearance just look only a normal SSJ Vegeta.

Long time ago I wished some cool spriters could have refined those PSX DBZ UB22 sprites.  Well at least the sprites ripped are close to the source (i.e. Chaos Breaker/Dark Awake sprites ripped in the similar case).  Don't get me wrong.  PSX DBZ UB22 sprites and animations are cool.  Just its "fuzziness"....

I agree with you Borewood! At first I thought this Majin Vegeta sprite will be same like the others characters from Tomo like his Yamcha and Turles, you know the Choujin style look. But this fine too, at least his play quite well.

About Majin Vegeta Z2, since I'm not follow the progress, may I ask is they still doesn't want to add the "M" on his forehead? Last time I check on guild they were argue about that...For me, that "M" on his forehead is important. That "M" is something that define his appearance as a Majin version. Not matter how same Vegeta move as the Majin Vegeta is, if the "M" was not there on his forehead, his appearance just look only a normal SSJ Vegeta.

Well the last update on his Guild thread was posted 5 weeks ago so I think he's more occupied with other characters atm. I did read that he does not plan to add the M on his forehead mainly due to the amount of sprites Majin Vegeta has. I personally think that's BS since he did say he uses the M on his intro and winning poses so why not extend that to all his other sprites? It's easier than making an entire new sprite anyway and without a black M on his forehead, he is indeed just a SSJ Vegeta. The M is without a doubt the signature trait of the Majin so if Balthazar does not add that to his sprites, I hope somebody else will do so and add it as a patch or something similiair

I did read that he does not plan to add the M on his forehead mainly due to the amount of sprites Majin Vegeta has.

Actually the M's there just faded. I never liked those DBZ sprites that look like these there blurry as hell.

Actually the M's there just faded. I never liked those DBZ sprites that look like these there blurry as hell.

That makes me wonder even more why he does not unfade the M then if it's there to begin with. I agree with your last statement too since that's the same way I feel about it. Glad I'm not the only one.

I see...well like you said Win, I hope too someone will add "M" on his forehead after it released.

I'm sorry Kanbei but I'm a bit confusing here. Your comment, are you refer to this Tomo's Majin Vegeta? Because the "M" me and Winmugen talking now is for Majin Vegeta Z2. This Tomo Majin Vegeta has that "M", only it's a bit blur.

Mmm will try this out when I get the chance :D

I see...well like you said Win, I hope too someone will add "M" on his forehead after it released.

I'm sorry Kanbei but I'm a bit confusing here. Your comment, are you refer to this Tomo's Majin Vegeta? Because the "M" me and Winmugen talking now is for Majin Vegeta Z2. This Tomo Majin Vegeta has that "M", only it's a bit blur.

Ehhh... M on his forehead? :/