[Full Game] Sonic Speed Fighters 2

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Dark anything is pretty much a palette swap of the original (though at least with Dark Link, it remained one of his palettes, not a paletteswap). Probably the only reason Dark Pit was in is because Kid Icarus Uprising is Sakurai's baby. Why do you think most of the Smash Run enemies are from Uprising?

You do realise that you can make a release thread for this game. It's what people might call a public beta.

Dark anything is pretty much a palette swap of the original (though at least with Dark Link, it remained one of his palettes, not a paletteswap). Probably the only reason Dark Pit was in is because Kid Icarus Uprising is Sakurai's baby. Why do you think most of the Smash Run enemies are from Uprising?

You do realise that you can make a release thread for this game. It's what people might call a public beta.

wouldn't i then have to upload it

which wouldn't be a good idea since the game is not at completion yet?

• 1 month later...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sq15bg564vdv84z/Ssf2+Demo+Version2.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ol9zo2v8pding1i/ssf2demomovelists.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3s9724vq6o9dyak/Missing+stage+file.zip

Heres the old ass demo, since i'm sure no one here has tried it, also because i don't feel like making a new one at the moment :P

seriously, everything.

Oh...THAT Tabuu.

I thought that Neo_Fire_Sonic meant a fighting game, that was called "Tabuu".

But yeah, you're right. Bosses should be a fair challenge, and not cheap like how Neo_Fire_Sonic does.

If you think he makes cheap bosses.

You're obviously not skilled.

:^)

If you think he makes cheap bosses.

You're obviously not skilled.

:^)

Nah, I just said that because Neo said that.

I didn't downloaded the game at all because aside from a not so good roster, it's just yet another Sonic fullgame, nothing special... :^)

If the roster would have been better, then I would have downloaded the game, because I have so many Sonic games right now, that I will only download additional Sonic games, if the first impression is good enough or if the feedback of the people I trust is promising.

I didn't downloaded the game at all because aside from a not so good roster, it's just yet another Sonic fullgame, nothing special... :^)

If the roster would have been better, then I would have downloaded the game, because I have so many Sonic games right now, that I will only download additional Sonic games, if the first impression is good enough or if the feedback of the people I trust is promising.

I'm assuming you think the roster isn't so good because the fan characters?

where have i said the bosses are cheap

In the chatroom.

While I don't have a screencap of that, I actually started to topic in page 4 again. And guess what your reaction was:

i wasn't referring to my own bosses

actually also you've never seen any of my mugen stuff really so what are you basing any of this shit from

The fact that you ignore feedback? Oh, I got that from that one Sonic fullgame you were making and showcasing on MFG.

i don't ignore feedback the thing is

"da fancharz r so bad" is not feedback

something like, "that one guy's hyper does too much damage"

or "this character needs more attacks" is feedback.

i don't ignore feedback the thing is

"da fancharz r so bad" is not feedback

Sometimes, whenever you're in the heat of a battle, you might see things negatively.

Sure, the MFG was never known to serve feedback on a silver plate, but why should they?

Anyway, I will be more than glad to explain you, what exactly is wrong with the fancharacters seen in your fullgames: They look way too much like their base.

Sometimes, whenever you're in the heat of a battle, you might see things negatively.

Sure, the MFG was never known to serve feedback on a silver plate, but why should they?

Anyway, I will be more than glad to explain you, what exactly is wrong with the fancharacters seen in your fullgames: They look way too much like their base.

just stop okay. go home

Trinitronity... please stop. I should be the one giving feedback on the roster' first impression.

Although, he's a bit right (keyword being "bit"), the FCs looks more like Sonic than original chars.
BUT! There's no such thing as a main character in MUGEN, and the game has "Sonic" in its name because its the name of the series.

See? I can give better arguments than you do, Trinitronity. And also, Neo, you haven't made TOO much bad decisions so it's okay... It's not like you decided to make a game named "Sonic" without having Sonic in it, or at least some characters of the series: At least you put Sonic and some of his most-knew friends and less-knew enemies. And having some (5, exactly) FCs isn't that important, it even give the possibility to try new chars.

Besides, Neo replied to me on Kirby the Dream Battle (the forum, I mean), and he was way nicer than what you showed with your screen-cap. Hence why I don't like what you're saying on his project, It's HIS project (keyword: "his").

i know that neo looks like sonic or similar(if you actually compare them they are different)

the reason being he was meant to be a fan super form, but obviously i threw that out the window. also he's a hedgehog. In sonic, the hedgehog chars do look very similar you know...

also thank you for your honesty extremmefan, but as for FC's being there its the simple fact that if it looks really cool to me, and i can make it, it probably will happen. sorry if that sounds bad.

• 4 weeks later...

If this is about cheap bosses, you obviously haven't fought SuperMystery's Eternals in boss mode. (of course, they're meant to mimic bosses from their source game and they were really cheap too) Trinitronity, so far, all the posts you've made have either been really dumb or overly aggressive. If you can't contribute to the conversation, then please leave the thread, simple as that. You're turning a thread that's meant to be productive into a mess.

Anyway Neo, I've cleared up some disk space so I should have some room to try SSF2 out.

To be frank, the first part of your post isn't helping either. I've already cleaned the thread out of the off-topic nonsense. Any further derailment of the thread will result in further action, including post deletion, and infractions will be given out. No exceptions.

Gotcha Rice. It won't happen again. (at least I hope not)

Anyway, I'm gonna test your full game out now Neo. I'll edit my post with feedback when I return. (unless of course someone else has posted. in that case I'll just make a new post)

Okay, so I tried it out. I know I said I edited my post but it's been over 24 hours so I figured I'd make a new one instead.

so, here's what I have to say. To start with, I am in no way an expert on character coding so if you're looking for detailed feedback, I'm sorry:

- Some of the characters are broken as hell. Super Sonic has a high damaging special that's somewhat easy to execute that can One hit kill some characters and severely damage others

-why is perfect Chaos playable?

- Amy Rose needs a slight tweak to her aI. It's fine for her to be aggressive, but she's basically spamming the same move over and over making it hard to get in in close quarters

-Psychosonic - Just.... wtf? yeah, really weird character, probably why it's named that.

-The music is meh. If you need any actual sonic music, let me know. I have a whole library full of it, and I also know how to use Synthfont so I can make mixes of music tracks using MIDIs. I even have a Sega Genesis/Mega Drive soundfont (based off of the SMPS sound driver, which the sonic games use)

Like I said, you really need to get an expert to play. I'd try Alex S. He gives wonderful and detailed feedback.