Behavior (as of late)

Ryon

Lol, you pretty much invited this kind of nonsense when you opened the thread.

when you add stupid comments like that, you throw gas into the fire.

fire bad, water good, get water, throw fire.

Ryon's got it all wrong. The people arent assholes... they're dicks. They're stupid reckless arrogant dicks that fuck assholes. If you don't let these dicks fuck the assholes on this forum, all of our dicks and pussies will be covered in shit... :donwan:

i d-didnt know about this side of you r-rice

Ryon's got it all wrong. The people arent assholes... they're dicks. They're stupid reckless arrogant dicks that fuck assholes. If you don't let these dicks fuck the assholes on this forum, all of our dicks and pussies will be covered in shit... :donwan:

Where do you fit in all of this?

are you one of them? or are you the camera guy?

thats a horrible image man LOL.

i dont get it.

you all say, "behave better" give numerous warnings about seriously not following that, but then enable those people to continue? justifications like, "i don't tolerate XXX" are not excuses. treating people badly is treating people badly. if you have other people who decide to create more drama by fighting back, or other people who decide to begin acting that way, then don't be surprised.

i call back to the no excuses comment i just made when i refer to the rule pointed out in the first post of this topic: http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/14092-new-rule-forum-wide/

at the end, it says no excuses for acting that way, which in turn means there is no justification to do it either.

I've seem many people with that attitude in other forum boards and specially while discussing fighting games.

I believe that we need a rule like that to avoid people being discouraged from posting.

I find pointless when somebody who hates a certain fandom attempt to drive away the fans of that fandom.

Hating the fandom is something, but hating the fans of that fandom as well is pointless and specially if intolerance is involved.

Insulting fans and wanting to drive them away is not free speech, but only hate.

When you see shit like " *Insert anime here* IS THE BEST ANIME YOU CANT BEAT THAT" and " *Insert anime here* Ftw" it gets me agitated, they don't even have the facts

nor the argument to counter anyone's opinion period I can explain why I love anime and where it all started but then my post would put MFFA out of Commission.

Point Blank when you see stupid comments like those I think they should get the living shit slapped out of them.