Your MUGEN characters gender preference?

Werewood

Your MUGEN characters gender preference?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The truth is that she doesn't want you to use the same characters she uses in fear that you would be better as them than her.

I don't think so, I played King of Fighters 98 with my other sister, I used Vice and when she came into our room to watch us playing, she glare at me like this:

30071862588809742846633.jpg

she have not played King of FIghters Series yet...

^

lol he means that when he use a female char thats her older sister reaction...

Not my older sister brotha, my 2nd younger sister, I have another sister who is the youngest. The one who verbally insult me when I use female character is my 2nd younger sister brotha!

Doesnt matter to me....as long as the character has cool moves so i can put in work to kick ass thats fine. But more so i choose male characters. Most of them are stronger with cooler moves (to me) eh thats why. But i do use female characters like:

Chun li

Cammy

Sakura

Shermie

C viper

Jenny the bat from bloody roar

Shina the leopard from bloody roar

Trish from UMVC3

Noel from blazbue

Taokaka from blazblue

Millia of GG

Jam GG

&

Justice of GG

Theres other fem characters i use But anyway even then the games those females are from i still pick the guys over the chicks mostly

A funny situation:

Playing with a female MUGEN character that has very high-pitch defeated voice (i,e. the S11,0 SND), turning on to a very high volume, people next door upon hearing "her" scream might have been thinking there is some murder case going on....................

A funny situation:

Playing with a female MUGEN character that has very high-pitch defeated voice (i,e. the S11,0 SND), turning on to a very high volume, people next door upon hearing "her" scream might have been thinking there is some murder case going on....................

:=D: I feel this way too :awesome

A funny situation:

LMAO i can relate! lol

• 9 months later...

Taking advantage someone revived this topic..

Females over males. However, there are 3 franchises where this rule is void for me.

MK: Male characters are more interesting.

GG: No exciting woman in GG. Period. Ironically my favorite character from GG is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, of course.

JJBA and alike: Too macho for me.

• 5 months later...

I guess I'll pick female because the only two characters that I use in mugen are the two girls in my signature. They are from The Queen of Heart 99. I startled playing that game in October 2014 and got addicted to it. I lost interest in mugen in 2013 because I got bored of it and the mugen folder was just sitting there. But in January 2015 I thought of an idea of why not use my favorite Queen of Heart 99 character (Yuki Morikawa) in mugen? This made me excited to play mugen again. It took a of tries for me to learn how to use her in mugen to beat hard characters like Ryoko Asakura and Haruhi. Right now I can beat them easily. I startled using RIna Ogata four months later.