Your MUGEN characters gender preference?

Werewood

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just curious...........

My MUGEN characters gender preference is:

- male (female bosses is an exception)

because in my own opinion male characters are more dominating because of their bigger muscle strength and power,
  as well as the male motions, to me, look more stylish (feel free to criticize my viewpoint)

"Fight like a man!"                  BOdM7Bj.gif           "Fight with manly might!"

Females are pretty and cute.  I think it might be the reason that there are so many MUGEN creators/authors doing all-female MUGEN stuff and many MUGEN players collecting and showing-off all-female MUGEN stuff only (well, I think it is safe to say that 90% of all MUGEN creators/authors/players are manly men 047.gif)

I prefer both as long as they're fucking MVC styled has unique moveset and fun to play as.

MVC Rogue........after she "steals" other fighters' abilities, she can perform some "manly" moves?

By the way, I just enabled the "Allow multiple choice?" poll feature so now you can vote for both choices #1 and #2 :)

I am not surprised to see you of all people here made this poll. Then again, I think it is a part of your charm making all these fascinating polls so I do not mind. ;)

Anyway I prefer both genders. While in a way male fighters belong more in a fighting game than female fighters, I feel the latter have certainly proven they have earned their own unique spots in a fighting game imho. After all there is nothing wrong with women who can beat your ass in such a game, right?

That being said though, I like my male combatants to be cool, strong or mysterious and my female fighters to be sexy and curvy as long as they can still lay down the smackdown on anyone who is distracted by such traits. :P

@Winmugen11:

I admit some of my topics are silly and useless, but somehow I want to know some MFFA statistics like this "gender preference" one.  I don't know when was the time I began to be curious about even some small/unrelevant things like this in MFFA members' mind.

@BaganSmashBros:

From your MUGEN works I can imagine you would have chosen the genderless choice. 

But!  Samus is a female!

ymn26xh.png      eylssxG.png

Beating up big bad monsters in MUGEN is undeniably more rewarding!

I know my "gender preference" is quite biased, even to the point of sex discrimination.  I am very old-school and still believe in some fighting game setting like this one:

XfVAPYS.png    brnv5gY.png

Call me an old cake :p

Male. They don't look nearly as embarrassing girls do most of the time in FGs. as I only play as girls when there dressed similarly to Ryu. No exceptions. This is because most girls in FG's just look........ well, you know. (Why I dislike DS in a nutshell.)

My gender preference for FGs is "who cares about their gender?" I just use people that are fun to me. If I use more males than females, it's because of how they play rather than how they look. Playing as somebody based purely upon gender is silly, anyways.

This is a weird topic `~`

I guess If I'm being honest I prefer male characters, but honestly it doesn't really matter.

I admit this is a weird MUGEN topic.  Yet I can see how you guys are doing with the choices.  I am interested in public statistics this way instead of sending PM to everybody to ask the same thing heh.

My gender preference for FGs is "who cares about their gender?" I just use people that are fun to me. If I use more males than females, it's because of how they play rather than how they look. Playing as somebody based purely upon gender is silly, anyways.

You have your point, a more practical point.

But like what Diffbok said, "embarrassing girls in FTGs"...............males seldom have embarrassing moments in FTGs?

Diffbok's point is further supported by this kind of web site:  http://marimosura2012.blog.fc2.com/

You have your point, a more practical point.

But like what Diffbok said, "embarrassing girls in FTGs"...............males seldom have embarrassing moments in FTGs?

Diffbok's point is further supported by this kind of web site:  http://marimosura2012.blog.fc2.com/

That's mostly because of societal BS standards saying "males should be strong and tough, women should be sexy" and stuff like that. The game designers designed them that way. I just look past all of that because, well, it's a game and I like playing it. A character's design is important in helping me choose who I want to play as, yes, but I don't let it be the deciding factor. There are some characters whose designs I love to death, but I just can't stand playing as them.

I don't care who I use as long I can manage them easily in terms of controls. In case of female fighters, I don't care as long as fanboys don't overuse the fan-service portion of them. I found Morrigan the easiest to play with because I get a lot of practice with her moves and combos and the shocking fact that she appeared in MvC1 when it came out with a couple of attacks I've never seen her use before such as Soul Eraser and Silhouette Blade. That's what started my favoritism towards Morrigan in the MvC Games... my big bro hated fighting me when I play as Morrigan.

Male. They don't look nearly as embarrassing girls do most of the time in FGs. as I only play as girls when there dressed similarly to Ryu. No exceptions. This is because most girls in FG's just look........ well, you know. (Why I dislike DS in a nutshell.)

Seriously all you need is start browsing danbooru, etc.

YOU'LL SEE WHY MOST PEOPLE LIKES GIRLS WITH EMBARRASSING OUTFITS

and Toehoe dolls

OH I FORGOT THAT YOU'RE STILL A KID UNDER YOUR MOM MANAGEMENT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that bad I'm still with my mom? Is it NSFW stuff? I guess so, not that I was interested..........

Diff, in all seriousness, I strongly advise you for your own good to think twice (thrice to be safe) before saying something. All your recent posts give me the feeling you are either a bad troll or obliviously stupid.