[1280x721]AquaPazza Lifebar 1.1 by DartzPie

DartzPie

Too bad i don't use that resolution and that it is custom portrait only (like 99% of 1.1 lifebars)

I'm starting to wonder if I should switch over from 1.0 to 1.1 since the latter seems to get the most awesome stuff nowadays.

In any case, although I have not used those lifebars yet, I already have some suggestions based on the provided screenshots :

1) Change the numbers of the power bar so that they are more centered in the middle. Currently they are more aligned to the right and it looks out of place in my eyes.

2) For Simul mode, I suggest replacing the text "Partner LP" above the partner lifebar with the name of your partner.

3) For Turns mode, I  personally suggest to make the upcoming combatant's portraits invisible or align them vertically if your not that creative regarding that mode.

While I do hope you'll consider doing any or, better yet, all of the above, that does not diminish the fact you've done some great work and imho these lifebars are already in my top 10 of best lifebars ever made for M.U.G.E.N.!