[Download]

UPDATED 3/9/14 

Polluted_Sky.rar

[information]

- The 1st stage i've ever created

- No Animation, just velocity

- No Superjump

- Winmugen & 1.0 compatible 

- Credits to: Ryoucchi & Magic Toaster for retouching the colors and helping with the BGM and Preview Video. Ryon for his 50 minute video tutorial giving me a basic understanding of stage creation.

Thanks for the replies guys. I felt like I left something out, so I added smog-like fog to give it a more toxic look. If you guys prefer the stage without this addition you can remove it by going into the .def and removing this entire code:

[BG Fog]
type = normal
spriteno = 3,0
start = -160,0
tile = 1,0
velocity = .5,0
delta = 1,1
mask = 0
layerno = 0
trans = add

Looks perfect for a Walking Dead themed stage.

Very small details.

-You leave the "debugbg" mode ON tuen it OFF this is only used when testing the stage cuz while playing cause a small FPS drop.

-Background deltas (BG1 and BG2) are too low. moves a bit fast for the distance  a delta of 5,.7(bg1) and .6,.7(bg2)  could work better IMO.

-Could set the "Fog" to Layerno = 1 so the fog afect the chars.

-Sugestion dont leave lines that you arent using on the DEF code like "layerno = 0"

You know for a 1st stage you did it very well.

Congrats man keep doing more.

Thanks for the replies guys. I felt like I left something out, so I added smog-like fog to give it a more toxic look. If you guys prefer the stage without this addition you can remove it by going into the .def and removing this entire code:

[BG Fog]
type = normal
spriteno = 3,0
start = -160,0
tile = 1,0
velocity = .5,0
delta = 1,1
mask = 0
layerno = 0
trans = add

cool idea. i like when folks get creative with their works......keep those stage edits coming!

Thank you all again for your comments and feedback. The stage is once again updated. Ex-Chan, I followed all of the feedback you left. It means a lot to get advice from someone with your experience. MarkPachi thank you also for you feedback, I adjusted the color a little bit and it looks better now(or at least I think so). Ishiro I fixed the issue, thanks for letting me know about it dude.

Thank you all again for your comments and feedback. The stage is once again updated. Ex-Chan, I followed all of the feedback you left. It means a lot to get advice from someone with your experience. MarkPachi thank you also for you feedback, I adjusted the color a little bit and it looks better now(or at least I think so). Ishiro I fixed the issue, thanks for letting me know about it dude.

Now's really perfect :3