Star Fox's - Fox McCloud - RELEASED

AxSeeker

FOX MCCLOUD

3DpoTKw.gif
http://i.imgur.com/3DpoTKw.gif

Download

mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t3049-star-fox-s-fox-mccloud-released

This is a custom remix of Fox McCloud. This character is highly influenced by Star Fox 64 and he is made to fight similar to that of his Arwing from Star Fox 64. MCCloud can fire lasers and charge it to. He can boost as an attack and do a U turn for thruster damage. Fox can fire a tracking smart bomb and he can barrel roll at point blank distance.

Fox has 2 hypers, one a multiple Torpedo attack and the other move a standard hyper beam borrowed from one of his boss fights in SF64. Specials are performed by pushing forward and back with the blaster button or in reverse by pressing backwards and then forwards with the blaster.

Cool.

I was gonna release him sooner but I decided to take a break half way through the process.

I might add a fly mode down the line and maybe add a visible jetpack? I would like more moves and hypers but I'm out of ideas. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this version. ;)

nice attempt! sprites are ok. nice playability

sprites are misaligned

voices are weird.(i figured u would use the voices from Smash bros...but im guessing those are from the N64 fox game...so that really isnt feedback if so. )

megaman death animation doesnt make sense...as well as the constant, continuous explosions.

special fx are misaligned

this is a good character...and starfox was definetely needed for mugen. i wish you wouldn't rush releases though. rather have a few characters that are amazing, than tons of "potential".

ima play some more to really understand this.....

Okay I'm not trying to be mean but this fox is worse then chotto-karus

and secondly

sprite=X.sff

sound=X.snd
anim=X.air
cmd=X.cmd
cns=X.cns
st=X.cns

Why did you rush him? he just a spriteswap off your X which by the way was awful too. So for the future can you please stop making nintendo characters your ruining them.

oh god, fox looks so terrible....anyways, sprite swapping isn't the way to go, especially since the moves are pretty awkward on fox...

needs an actual big portrait instead of a sprite, if you can do this to donkey kong, why not fox?

the hitboxes are pretty misaligned as stated aboves

this move is an infinite

cd401a77aeb5255f4d033b9ce02d5487.png

and this wall climb thing can be repeated multiple times without stopping and fox won't come down.

c66f66cf467a09a004493f378b381240.png

and that is about as much as I can find atm, this fox needs to NOT be a spriteswap and needs way more work to be actually be decent.

Don't even bring up the fact that you did the character so a coder can "use your sprites" Nobody's gonna use these sprites because they look horrible. It looks like Starfox found a pair of Potara earrings and fused with an old man by mistake. Actually, it looks worse than that. I can't even describe it.

I know I'm being a little harsh, but I can't help but be honest with you.

Have you ever played starfox 64? His laser does infinites.

But this is a fighting engine not Star Fox.

Correction, it's a fighting engine where you can make Star Fox.

Your hopeless you know that.

Ax, I sure as hell hope you're just trolling on purpose because if that's not the case, I agree with Kanbei's statement 100%. I don't care if you could do infinites with his laser in SF64 but this is M.U.G.E.N. which is still primarily a FIGHTING game, not a SHOOT 'EM UP game. Any experienced creator or heck, anyone who has the slightest sense of balance in a fighting game, knows that infinites are BAD and make a character CHEAP to a certain degree. For the love of God fix this because one or more infinites should never be present in a character at all unless they are extremely hard to pull of due to things like strict timing.

Darkflare your once again inability to converse & TREAT PEOPLE WITH EVEN AN OUNCE OF RESPECT has been hidden  & will be reviewed  by the administration  

don't know why u just cant give feedback  like a normal person,ryon said everything  u "attempted " to say about that exact  same thing over at Mmv & wasn't disrespectful 

Darkflare your once again inability to converse & TREAT PEOPLE WITH EVEN AN OUNCE OF RESPECT has been hidden  & will be reviewed  by the administration  

don't know why u just cant give feedback  like a normal person,ryon said everything  u "attempted " to say about that exact  same thing over at Mmv & wasn't disrespectful 

If it was towards me I just wanna say I don't mind it at all and go easy on the guy if it was towards me. He's probably just a child of no more than 12 and I've said some terrible stuff before in the past that i should have never said to.

Anyway  I am used to reading insults towards me. It doesn't bother me either because I probably deserve it in some way or form for doing something?  :P

Why don't we just play good characters right now like pots ryu and forget about this mess? :D

Mugen isn't worth fussing over I think?

Does anyone have a sudden urge to compare Ax to Chuchoryu? I don't want to sound insulting, but that seems to be something both you and Chuchoryu have is that you can make sprites for a Mugen character, but tend to never finish those characters. It's something that people generally frown upon.

Does anyone have a sudden urge to compare Ax to Chuchoryu? I don't want to sound insulting, but that seems to be something both you and Chuchoryu have is that you can make sprites for a Mugen character, but tend to never finish those characters. It's something that people generally frown upon.

The Thousand betas that never get finished yep. It's frowned upon because it shows really no care or effort about the creations...

Does anyone have a sudden urge to compare Ax to Chuchoryu?

They do, but the idea of having their posts deleted by someone who has a bad habit of letting his personal opinions direct his moderation duties is a bit too intimidating for them :truestory: