Kugami Toru from Crimson Alive Extreme Encounter by Daniel9999999

I think we have halve of the Crimson Alive characters converted for mugen now.

That is not true since only, this one included, 5 out of 16 characters of Crimson Alive are made available for M.U.G.E.N.

That aside Daniel, I'll gladly give you a hug (and more) for your fine work so far and I'm sure that you are feeling very satisfied with what you have accomplished already!

*gives a royal hug to Daniel* <3

You know, it's rather pointless to make "that move" super cancelable when it puts you in the air and all her supers require her to be on the ground to use.

And that's why it's super cancellable upon landing. Providing contact has ocurred of course

Which led me to a thing I forgot to mention in the readme.

• 4 weeks later...

Downloaded both v 1.06 & the AI.

When I use a launcher and the char recovers it stands in mid-air, not always but happens a lot(almost at the end of the video), sinks in the floor sometimes, I can't recreate it though, I've only seen the AI doing it. The patch may have messed up something as well.

about the AI, I think is too predictable, I mean more than it should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUjtpIbnAF8

Downloaded both v 1.06 & the AI.

When I use a launcher and the char recovers it stands in mid-air, not always but happens a lot(almost at the end of the video), sinks in the floor sometimes, I can't recreate it though, I've only seen the AI doing it. The patch may have messed up something as well.

about the AI, I think is too predictable, I mean more than it should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUjtpIbnAF8

Yeah something tells me it must be the AI because there's no way she is able to walk cancel out of her being hit. Likely faulty state detection.

EDIT: It is the AI which is causing this:

Toru after recovering gains control as the launcher tells her to regain control. As she does Juggy is still in an attacking state and Toru tries to guard. However, the guard state is changed in the following way:

gaRTvHY.png

Without the AI, the behaviour is normal, however, if the AI is active, she checks whether the opponent is on the ground or in the air, if it is in the air, she'll block high, if it's not, she'll block low. HOWEVER, given the binarity of this it overrides airbone status she had while falling, which causes her walking detection to trigger:

ByWdFC4.png

Since it checks whether she's not in the air, and she'll have falsely set the ground flag whilist in mid air, she'll walk in the air and even sink through the floor due to her y-velocity not being reset.

I'll notify the AI creator ASAP