Anime characters from Non-Fighting series that you want to see in Mugen

BowserKoopa

What anime characters from non-fighting/non-action series do you want to see in Mugen? (No DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, etc. because they are action series)

I'd like to see Seishiro Tsugumi from Nisekoi in Mugen. Despite the fact that Nisekoi is a romantic comedy series, it wouldn't be hard for a moveset to be made for her due to the fact that she always carries a bunch of guns/weapons.

The Skullman from... Skull man (From the 2007 anime series, not to be confused with Megaman's Skullman)

1182196-skullman.jpg

From what I've seen of him, it looks like he can be good for being a semi rushdown mixed with a semi-decent spacing game (He has a gun). Mix that with some of the moves from Wesker (UMvC3.. mainly his lvl1 Screen super and his gun), and he's good.

• 1 year later...

The Alpha Gang from Dinosaur King, Team Rocket, Everyone from Girls Bravo, Brenda from PHF, Excel, Hyatt and Pallazo from Excel Saga, The Ouran High School Host Club, Kyoka Kanjou from Yamada's 1st Time, and so many more. I'm happy enough with Ayu and Astraea though.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 9:27 AM, thebestmlTBM said:

I would love to see Panty & Stocking in MUGEN, they have not been seen or made to it, not even a preview or a WIP screenshot. and that's why I've made a wishlist with them in it a long time ago.

I hear Panty is being made, although Stocking is more of the Martial Arts type than Panty.

25 minutes ago, Redhair Ryu Lover said:

But Toy Story is a western cartoon 

Anime means animation in Japan. And when they say anime they usually count ALL kinds of cartoon.

Toy Story is a 3D-animated cartoon. BY THAT LOGIC IT'S STILL AN ANIME