Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Thanks. Also, MFFA seems to be friendlier than MFG. 

That's the common notion for the just initiated, generally speaking, if you treat others here nicely, you won't get stuff back at you. Simple as that. Also, there is some people from MFG here too so you could get feedback from them as well.

Oh by the way, if you're interested in posting your artwork here, there's the image gallery section for where you can make a thread to put your sketches and drawings!

That's the common notion for the just initiated, generally speaking, if you treat others here nicely, you won't get stuff back at you. Simple as that. Also, there is some people from MFG here too so you could get feedback from them as well.

Oh by the way, if you're interested in posting your artwork here, there's the image gallery section for where you can make a thread to put your sketches and drawings!

Awesome, I'll check it out.

Welcome Unezomo!

You know i've been on guild for years and I've never seen you around there, I usually stick to the release boards though I don't mess with general topics.

Welcome Unezomo!

You know i've been on guild for years and I've never seen you around there, I usually stick to the release boards though I don't mess with general topics.

I went under the radar for quite awhile and got the position rather suddenly, so not a lot of people know me.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa welcome

don't mind the mess, people here always going nuts everyday

Yo Ryo, nice to see you here, didn't know you were a mod.

Hello to everyone else

Hello all of you marvelous people! I am LaserTG, and I am unreasonable for a reason!

That doesn't mean I'm going to be a troll or anything, but it does mean that sometimes, I'm a little crazy.

That's just who I prefer to be.

Anyway, I looked back to MUGEN after a long absence and now I decided to stick with it! And then I found this place. The rest is history.

I don't know how I can contribute, but I'll be a nice guy and lift everyone's spirits! That counts for something, right? Right?

I look forward to being here with you all!