Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Also, without Ryon we'd not even have this site and would all be forced to join the Guild (great place, I recommend you sign up there too  :troll: )  so kiss his ass and thank him for standing at MFFA's cradle! ;)

Not sure if insulting MFG.

Hello there, my name is BaganSmashBros. Not real name of course. Imagine someone with such name.
You may be already saw this name somewhere, but i doubt it. I helper Varia31 (and helping) to update his Samus. I already released 3 characters here, each is using same style as Varia31`s Samus because thats easier and better. I made them mostly by myself, only palettes for Ridley aren`t mine. I will be here for a while, going offline sometimes. If you were at MugenGuild, you possibly saw my name few times. Im available at deviantart and mugen guild, i have youtube account, but i can`t comment or answer something. If you see any of my messages with at least one bad word - either thats fake/not me or my account got hacked. I will never insult someone, this is pointless and useless. I have bad sence of humour IMO. Im a nice kind of person and im talking too much sometimes.

Now I envy you more when you said "a piece of cake"!  :tableflip:

Just kidding........you are as humble as you said about yourself.  d5f02ecd.gif

I am a troubled person who can be sometimes humble and arrogant at the same time.  Oh what a mental I am.....

I hope if the MUGEN world has more non-selfish contributors like you, then it will be more peaceful............

Thanks!

I'm not new to Mugen, but I am new to this forum. I am usually on Mugen Guild. I am good at coding, and I have just posted my WIP character on the WIP board. My first character was Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog, which was released to pretty positive feedback. 

Also, I have a DeviantArt account if you are interested. http://greatkingbowserkoopa.deviantart.com/