Knuckles the Echidna

BowserKoopa

Hello everyone. I am a normal user on Mugen Guild, but I have recently made an account on MFFA. This is my second character (the first being Tails)

g31ShGJ.png

More images:

iGVfO3H.png
OzIklt2.png
zHN9fHE.png
xJH5AkB.png

Features:
-3 buttons, like Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
-Air Combos
-Throw

Planned Moveset:

Specials:
-Deep Impact: Knuckles punches in front of him, creating an explosion. The H version is like a Shoryuken.
-Rock Free Fall: Knuckles throws a huge rock in front of him.
-Spin Dash: Explanation not necessary for this move
-Mole Bomb: Knuckles plants a bomb where he is standing, which will explode after a while or if an opponent touches it.

Hypers:
-Knuckles Sandwich: Yes, the name is silly. It comes from one of Knuckles' quotes. Basically, it is a move where Knuckles jumps at the opponent and beats them up.
-Meteor Herd: Name comes from one of Knuckles' stages in Sonic Adventure 2. It is a super version of Rock Free Fall. A bunch of rocks fall down in front of Knuckles, with each one moving the opponent back. It would be like Magneto's Magnetic Shockwave super in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

I'd like some suggestions for moves, especially a Level 3. Also, I plan to give him Mugen 1.0 AI.

Oh wow. I'm really liking the looks of this! Maybe a Drill Claw level 3? He jumps in the air and dives down at the opponent? Just an idea off the top of my head.  :goodmood:

Sounds more like a special move to me. 

Also, I'd appreciate it if someone made a shocked sprite for Knuckles.

Well, after looking through sprites, Knuckles apparently has a shocked/electrified sprite, but it comes from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 with a different sprite style. Does anyone think this would be okay to add?

it would look kinda awkward honestly.