lifebar problem D:

CronoXic

Question

i used street fighter zero3 by hoto something i tried to change the lifebar this is a result  see?                    

SsmTbb5.jpg

11 answers to this question

what r those lifebars for they could be for do u remember the site u got them from?

lifebars depend on what version of mugen ur using and what your config settings are those could be for mugen 1.1 if ur using mugen 1.0 or if ur settings in ur Mugen.cfg r at 640x480 and those lifebars were probly for 1280x720 the only other is to resize them your self here is a link http://elecbyte.com/forum/index.php?topic=1903.0 or u might have to get some diffrent lifebars

i used street fighter zero3 by hoto something i tried to change the lifebar this is a result  see?                    

SsmTbb5.jpg

You could give a link to your Street Fighter Zero 3? Who is Hoto? Or do you mean screenpack by Hatabow, which I posted here!

I really need help with this, I've been to lots of threads but I still can't find one that's applicable, for example in this thread you guys don't mention the method of fixing this issue, if someone can tell me what to do, I've tried editing my localcoords, but if someone can tell me if I'm doing It the right way or not, thatd be great. Also my mugen is EVE version 1.1b with default localcoords of 320, 240 and that is why I tried changing them in the system.def.