Rock howard/ specials deal no damage?

argyone

Question

Hey Guys..i found a Rock by infinite/R@ce on mugenfreefoall but somehow 2 specials of him doesnt deal damage?

its raging storm/wave and cursed blood

i looked under the cmd and states in fighter factory but i cant figure out what the problem is.. :/

could anyone be so kind and tell me how to fix this or fix it and re-upload it?

besides these 2 specials deal no damage its the best Rock ive ever played with and it would be nice to see him complete so..

thx in advance, i really appreciate if anyone could help me out

link to rock :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ug7q2qip7adeaxs/I.S.+Rock.rar

4 answers to this question

Hey Guys..i found a Rock by infinite/R@ce on mugenfreefoall but somehow 2 specials of him doesnt deal damage?

its raging storm/wave and cursed blood

i looked under the cmd and states in fighter factory but i cant figure out what the problem is.. :/

could anyone be so kind and tell me how to fix this or fix it and re-upload it?

besides these 2 specials deal no damage its the best Rock ive ever played with and it would be nice to see him complete so..

thx in advance, i really appreciate if anyone could help me out

link to rock :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ug7q2qip7adeaxs/I.S.+Rock.rar

this character is in alpha state and therefore bugs will be there. This character was not by me nor Infinite. It was made by a guy named Uzi gang off of Infinite's mugensite at IFF (infinitefightingforum) 

oh..ok...but could someone of you pls fix this 2 supers?

plsssss...i overlooked the char in ff3 and i couldnt figure out what to do..

its that simple for you guys to fix 2 attacks and im a very noob when it comes to programming commands or attacks :donwan:

btw R@ce:

i really love your new works like marco (hes my favorite char)

i collected every char you made since you released your first patches on sic's site and i do love your style bro and i can see that you get better and better and better :)

whats up with the svk project?

is it dead? i read that uzigang and 1-2 other persons are developing new characters for the game but somehow

i see no news on that and it would be a shame if this awesome fullgame project isnt happening :(

any chance you support them and release some new chars for the game?

i also saw that you released  yamazaki and geese in the past. (mugenfreeforall-chars-collectons-R@ce collection) not sure if you didi it or infinite.

any chance we get geese with your new style like you did marco?

we need an infinite/R@ce style Geese since there is no decent mvc'ish/6 button version of him anywhere and pots versions is very hard to play and the ai is a whore

the would be f+++ing amazing man! :awesome

greetz and best wishes from germany

ARG