ShaoKahn In Dbz World.

JokerintheButt

Forgive my frankness, but that just looks like a badly stretched sprite of Shao Kahn in the background with colorless no less.  A nice concept, but it just needs a bit more work might I suggest putting a crowd of people in the background with Kahn in the Middle of the crowd.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dude Next time You Must make a requests in the requests Station When you found an Interesting character OK? don't ask it Here. http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/forum/108-make-a-request/

that kind of thing happens all the time here , its cool to do so, so long as your not like , man that characters on the Left blows, what about the guy on the right ...that's wrong since your being disrespectful to the creator ,ect,ect , but its ok to ask about something in a Screen shot or Vid in a topic, no harm no foul 

You mean chochouryu right?

I know you're asking Kanbei but I think the sprites were originally made by GM Spectre before they were turned into a character by Chuchoryu. Duck fixed his coding among other issues to make him a better character.

If you want to know what I'm talking about, you might want to check out this thread Light :

Forgive my frankness, but that just looks like a badly stretched sprite of Shao Kahn in the background with colorless no less.  A nice concept, but it just needs a bit more work might I suggest putting a crowd of people in the background with Kahn in the Middle of the crowd.

I Have Made This Edit Just for the Joke Don't Take too Seriously.  :=D:

I know you're asking Kanbei but I think the sprites were originally made by GM Spectre before they were turned into a character by Chuchoryu. Duck fixed his coding among other issues to make him a better character.

If you want to know what I'm talking about, you might want to check out this thread Light :

Oh yea. I forgot about Duck@ss's edit.