HALE R@CE CAES@R

Batsu Ichimonji by R@CE AKIR@

22 posts in this topic

Batsu Updated! 2/20/14 

-Added Kyosuke to the Double Zenkai Kiai Dan LV3 super, so now there is a randomization of whether Kyosuke or Hinata will come out.

-Added Electricity Effects on Batsu, Hinata, and Kyosuke's charging animations
-Fixed Guts Upper Projectile Upper Projectile so that now it will fade away correctly no matter if hit or not by it
-Made it so that now Zenkai Kiai Dan & Max version are now cancellable on the ground. Which will now allow more set ups
-Adjuted FX size on the Super Ryuusei Kick supers
-Tweaked Damage Dampener. I think I am really comfortable as to how it is set now.
-Added Backdash animation that DavidMaximus helped convert over to fit in with my sprites. 
-Fixed Blocking animation so that now the correct number are frames are there.
-Fixed the amount of power lvls it takes to do certain supers that I forgot to change in the CMD, but fixed it.

Please redownload

Batsu Updated 2/23/14

- Fixed some issues with his combos with his Lvl2 Blazing Mikadzuki Kick super going into his Zenkai Kiai Den.

- Fixed somethin on his winquote that I left in there that wasnt supposed to be there

- Tweaked the dampner again.

- Fixed pausetime issues on the projectiles

Batsu Updated 2/28/14

- Tweaked Batsu's kick throw so that the hit frame was 1 frame earlier like it should have been instead of it being after.

It looks better this way too.

- Fixed ground corner combo that Luis was talking about by adding more ground cornerpush to Batsu's normal attacks.