MvC Batsu by Mouser reposted

MorbidJoe

was originally posted here but apparently Mouser quit because some people judging on some minor thing and he rage quit (which people say he does alot i guess o-o I dont judge) and he deleted the link download to his creation, so i still had a copy and decided to repost it here

mugen436.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8PSbKsV-LzQ

http://www.mediafire.com/download/be0s83b9teqnsm9/mvc_batsu.rar

I admire and support whatever these Japanese MUGEN creators/authors do/did, except for one thing:

"when I quit MUGEN, I am going delete all my online MUGEN files!"  th_0tando.gif

This selfish action goes against MFFA's "CARING IS SHARING" theme.

that why we must save before hand before the rage quit  :attack:

Perhaps making a collection of mouser's work would not be a bad idea since we have no clue on when he will decide to return (if this time isn't permanent that is). What do you guys think?

Speaking of that, where can I find mouser's Mech Gouki? Yea I know I supposed to make a request on request section but since we are talking about mouser stuff now, so would mind if I ask... :goodmood:

Speaking of that, where can I find mouser's Mech Gouki? Yea I know I supposed to make a request on request section but since we are talking about mouser stuff now, so would mind if I ask... :goodmood:

I took the liberty of uploading Mech Akuma for you along with all of mouser's other characters. Though where did I put that link again?  :goodmood:

EDIT : Just to be clear, I'm talking about all of his MvC characters. All the other characters he has made are not included in the collection.

I took the liberty of uploading Mech Akuma for you along with all of mouser's other characters. Though where did I put that link again?  :goodmood:

EDIT : Just to be clear, I'm talking about all of his MvC characters. All the other characters he has made are not included in the collection.

ty did u add batsu on to that list :>

So...MFG was really that bad huh...well, guess I made the right decision when making account on this site. I always surf MFG also, but only to search their mugen content.

All you need is being cool headed and not "stereotyping" the community like that. Being mature also will help.

No more badmouthing from this point please.

I admire and support whatever these Japanese MUGEN creators/authors do/did, except for one thing:

"when I quit MUGEN, I am going delete all my online MUGEN files!"  th_0tando.gif

That's why warehousing is good, despite what people have claimed in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

Here are other Mouser's mvc characters, it is his old Ryu and Ken where their gameplay is similar like Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and can summon assist:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ce3tj94b73dsuvi/vs_ryu.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/34yf4niz31h6o2n/vs_ken.zip

Screenshot:

mugen000-1.png

mugen003.png

mugen005.png

hold start on Ryu in select screen to select his Evil Ryu mode

WAW BIG THX, a real discovery !

• 1 month later...

:bow: if you have his wh_fuuma :bow: i can't found it anywhere. hope you can help me