Grouping

Ryon

also explain to me why chuck norris is one of the main users +1 ing you.

WHY does this happen? Because Unless you can explain to me why this person +1's all of your posts, I feel the need to remove them all to fix the rep counting issue.

I know he is your fellow country man, But I feel there is something more to it.

my main users ? wat ew no he is just simply an buddy idk who is it but he puts a reputation When he found a nice creation or something that's all. 

You're wrong. It's probably his alternative account or something.

are u fucking kidding me ? :areyoukidding: 

Duh, everyone can just view your profile, go into your rep and check who has rep-ed you up by simply clicking the rep box.

Just like Syncro-chan said, Chuck Norris indeed rep-ed you up in almost every post you made.

Duh, everyone can just view your profile, go into your rep and check who has rep-ed you up by simply clicking the rep box.

Just like Syncro-chan said, Chuck Norris indeed rep-ed you up in almost every post you made.

nope i have made alot of posts i have only found 3 rep system of him.

Regardless of the fact that Chuck Norris may or may not be your alternate account, that still does not explain how come you out of all people got +300 reputation in a mere 3 to 4 months.

i don't know who do this damn i have explain that to ryon already. 

Perhaps you can't read? I found 5-6 on just page 1, didn't even looked on page 2.

now i confirm I saw all the point of reputation I found a total of 25 points with the same of olds point from him.

so it's stupid to say he is me + it's insufficient.

i will admit your IP's don't add up.

but seriously its because of people like you who abuse the rep system (you abused it before i made it a rule) that i feel like removing it.

either that or remove all of your posts to fix it.

ips dont really mean much when hes probably using a proxy and or another location to do it.. though to be honest thats pretty fucking sad.

another location are you seriously? nope sorry i never use another connection or proxy for taking the shits sorry you totally fail at this. 

another location are you seriously? nope sorry i never use another connection or proxy for taking the shits sorry you totally fail at this. 

oh yeah cause you never had alt accounts before right?

i feel i wasted 1 minute of my life watching a intro to a 30 second showcase/match.

i totally hate those two. recently watched a video with a 2 1/2 min intro. i quit when it got that long as i just wanted to see how long this guy had to make an intro :P