Filia

Himeko_Tatsumi

Wholly Molly!  Is yours the first ever announced Skull Girls MUGEN character WIP?  I can't wait to see your final MUGEN product! 

Let me share with you a tip - when you are going to release your version:  there are some online MUGEN forums (hope not our peaceful MFFA) in which if they found your me-first wanna-be MUGEN release NOT PERFECT, then you and your pioneer MUGEN attempt will be doomed..........I mean extremely very DOOMED in an out-of-your-imagination manner! 

Good luck. 

Can't wait for Valentine!

Gonna test out Filia in a bit

EDIT:

-I know shes still in the early stages but i see you used kfm as a base, why cant she run and jump? She can run, and she can jump, but run-to-jump nothing happens.

-Her Taunt has no clsns

-Was it intentional for her down + b attack to be able to hit p2 while they are still on the ground? You did this for down + a too so im guessing it's intentional.

What's with her name being "Filia Creator Seta" ? Just leave it as Filia since the Author line already tells the player who made it.

Not a bad start, can't wait to see more progress on this

yes she will have them

also she will have level 1, level 2, level 3 ex moves

LVL 1 is yellow flash = 25% of meter

LVL 2 is orange flash = 50% of meter

LVL 3 is red flash = 75% meter also increases life 50%

each ex move will be a different version of the same special move but each will behave differently

Just tried your beta, feel quite solid!  Keep it up!

I am not familiar with Skull Girls (I don't have access to the source game), so whatever game play you are going to give her is welcomed!

Found out she has so many "Me Bouncy!" moments!  What a sexy exerciser!  af48944b.gif

By the way, I like her lose pose very much (her hair is so....alive):

AldsLXR.png

[Edit]:  I found your Filia SFF and CNS files lack of some MUGEN1.0 stuff...........so you may want to add MUGEN1.0 specific features like MUGEN1.0 victory portrait 9000,2 and victory quotes back to her, as you mentioned, "yes they are mugen 1.0 characters".