(Dio Brando Edit) Shadow God Dio

Black_Kyurem_Aegis

shadow_g_dio__12p__updated__by_black_kyu

Download:

Mediafire

Comments:

A custom edit of Dio Brando/Shadow Dio I made due to the lack of unique/cheap edits of him, this edit is pretty much a boss character untill his 12p. His 12p is that of a typical god version of a character that can kill Omega Tom Hanks and 2nd Death Star. If you don't like cheap characters its fine, but this edit is custom like Rare Akuma and not meant to be taken seriously.

"I......DIO.....do like this character, and I.......DIO.......am a cheap anime character in the series, and I.....DIO...."

Seriously though, thank you so much for this. Dio is supposed to be a cheap, boss ass muther that you have to out-think. I only wish he had the Antfish's JoJo Abridged voice, because that Dio is the funniest.

Nice BK Seems epic I will Make a video of it soon lol Ive got waaay too Many left to test out 

Lol ok, I'm looking forward to it.

"I......DIO.....do like this character, and I.......DIO.......am a cheap anime character in the series, and I.....DIO...."

Seriously though, thank you so much for this. Dio is supposed to be a cheap, boss ass muther that you have to out-think. I only wish he had the Antfish's JoJo Abridged voice, because that Dio is the funniest.

Your seriously welcome, like I said I wanted to see more cheap Jojos edits so I made this one. I hope to see more or maybe even make more in the future.

• 1 year later...