So uh...Apparently the impossible is happening

Brucelee41126

I almost want to call the almighty shenanigans on this, except it's not the first of April.

I will say this much for Shaq Fu, it had one thing going for it: While it's controls were clunky and unresponsive, it's characters were fluid and animated quite nicely. It's arguably one of those "Graphics over Gameplay" type games. ...Still, I disagree with people who say Shaq Fu for the SNES was the worst fighting game ever made, cause it's not. It's just the most recognizable bad game. I've played plenty of games that looked AND played worse. For example, Strip Fighter 2 for the Turbographix, IMO, is the worst fighting game ever made. The controls in that game are so incredibly unresponsive, that finding out how many Turbographx controllers someone would have to buy before they realize the controls in the game are the problem and not the controller would be a more fun game than it. They make Shaq Fu look like the Tin Woodsman dancing around an oil geyser.

Also, IMO, the Genesis version of Shaq Fu had slightly better controls than the SNES one did, but I'd have to compare the two side by side.