Yugi-OH HD by chuchoryu

Thrillo

OK guys, before I myself get hated (anymore?), I personally don't use the char nor thought he was HD. He's been out for awhile and nobody put him up, so I did. Figured maybe since Yami has the swag and the fans, maybe some MvC lovers or chibi-haters like me would want a bigger less pixely Yugi/Yami. To be honest, to throw Yami in a fighting game, when he's a master strategist (needs to update that busted ass deck), I could picture him completely fighting as a summoner minus the occassional weak kick/punch/jump/run. This...THING....well, I mean I could definitely see someone cleaning it up and making it a monster (pun intended), but the spanish voice(i prefer the YGO abridged voicepack myself), the smeared-window looking graphics, the slow summoning time, well it's def not going into my roster. .

Personally, I like what the attempt was, and it's somebody FAMOUS and not a pedo Touhou thing, Kyo, Iori, Ryu, Ken, Akuma, K' or Len so I was like oh yeah! Then it said HD (by the author himself) so I was like WTF? Well whatever, and put him up here. I could see using him as a boss or sub-boss if ramped up a bit, but until a good coder can play with him a bit... IDK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep This Topic Will Never Dead

Heck, even the Tea is better than this. I was considering making my own Yugi a while back. I am also planning a Guardian Eatos.

Why would you bump this topic?!

Because This Topic Will Never Dead

LOL! All of you. XD :=D:

Prob a bad idea to mention he just released Dark Lugia.

8d36.jpg

It's Shadow Lugia. Dumbass doesn't even know the names. And anyway, it's not just a pallete swap because he took the time to add the different eye thingy. (shadow lugia has a spikier eye thingy than regular lugia.) The pose his Lugia's in is retarded as well.

As for the garbage in this thread, I'm not even gonna touch it.

It's Shadow Lugia. Dumbass doesn't even know the names. And anyway, it's not just a pallete swap because he took the time to add the different eye thingy. (shadow lugia has a spikier eye thingy than regular lugia.) The pose his Lugia's in is retarded as well.

As for the garbage in this thread, I'm not even gonna touch it.

I'll give him this credit, he prob is not a poke fanatic or much of a anime fan. At least he put forth the effort to try to create SOMETHING out of these top rated and beloved chars who still dont see the light of day in MUGEN. Maybe someone like R@ce or Xasor can get ahold of these guys and do them some serious love and service. If it wasnt for Ax and Chucho, there would never be ALOT of chars we know and love even existing, that can and hopefully will be fixed up. As long as guys like R@ce are willing to fix and spice these guys up, let them get made, so at least the template and "skeleton" of the char exist. This topic is very old and so Ryon won't get mad, I'm gonna make it be dead.