Len Edits Collection

Laharl

A very good collection Laharl! The fact you provide each Len edit with personal commentary to help us cut the wheat from the chaff is a great extra and if you ask me you deserve all the reputation you have gotten already for this.

Now all we need is a Orochi edits collection!  :troll:

Tomorrow I'll be adding that other section to this about chars based on Len but didn't use her sprites. also I have a Len I am looking for

"Hako-len P" its apparently an edit of showbuyspirits just a thought if anyone has it id like it for this collection.

Phantom sent me Hakolen P hes currently scowering around to find the missing Lens once thats done I will update this thread with the posted lens (if they fit the criteria) and the others I have sitting here.

that Len was already suggested and is not allowed in the collection because of a 1 hit kill screen according to Laharl.

Oops, just found the post, her name was misspelled! (Something absolutely understandable with such name)  

In any case, it's a real shame. Her AI is highly configurable (you can avoid the OHKO)... but she freezes in a weird way on MUGEN 1.0+

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Fixed Hime Lens link since the authors site appears to be down for some reason. Also figure this is as good a time as any. I NEED YOUR HELP

Help me update this collection as I have not been keeping up with the latest Len releases. So if anyone has any not listed here plz upload them and so on Please and thank you.