[WIP][JJBA] More accurate characters

Risotto

Topic open for my resprited JJBA characters for mugen. MFFA exclusivity downloads.

Released :

Risotto Nero (by Risotto, not me but a japanese creator) : 

Ghiaccio (By Amarimono) : 

ASB Fugo (By Amarimono) :

Prosciutto (By Amarimono) : 

Yoshikage Kira (By Amarimono) : 

Notorious B.I.G (by me) :

Current WIP : 

Illuso (JJBA part V) : dont expect a release soon, his sprites are in production and as I want a pretty accurate char quality will be somethin like that (custom sprited by me) =>

361852exilluso.png

I'm a slug but I always release my productions so you can expect a beta in late december (at better) or early 2016 (february ?), mainly cause i work alone on this char at my pace.

By the way all my thanks to people who sent me messages about those chars, i will reupload all of them in a single pack this week with a bonus (Terunosuke with his manga colors, I just edited his colors and sprites so the gameplay is still awful but eh, he is playable).

I resprite him, like others. Why ? Because Amarimono red haired Fugo and his stand colors arent accurate at all (or just toward one of Araki's random art of him in the manga).

Fugo and Purple Haze colors will be corrected according ASB standards. Hair, jacket, eyes, skin...all. This is not a simple palette change at all. Mostly because Amarimono had the bad habit to match hair and suit colors for most of his chars. 

Gameplay will not be change and his base voice (ps2 game) will remain the same until a patch come out, however I find that Miura Hiroaki (ps2) and Hisafumi Oda (ASB) voices sound similar.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi guys, long time no see ! I come with a good news for JJBA fans.

==>At the end of this month, august 2014, I will release part V "Notorious B.I.G" as my very first custom char for mugen. Expect an average char with 3 supers, one or two special moves and custom stats (like slow regeneration or wall cilmbing), not cheap, just what we need. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi pals, sorry for the wait, my internet was cut for my house moving. Now its ok, all i need is a fix for my BIG and correct some cns, the character is mostly done, just one touch and it will be a decent release (i hope ^^), i think about a video exhibition for the char, the important thing is i didnt want to release a crappy char, so its took more time than foreseen, a little more patience !

Thx for your concern ! Yes its my very first custom character i started from a sprite sheet and a char Template to create a new so i learned a little about coding and i will be happy to release it.

For Narcisso however, i used Chiyuri sprites he used to share on his skydrive profile, but since he done a very more interesting version, a wip you can follow on his blog => http://picomori.kakuren-bo.com

So its just a patience matter, it will be an ASB and very well sprited. I can say too a shadow diavolo seems in construction by Amarimono sama...

And and when i'm on it,  my newt WIP after B.I.G will be Terunosuke (from part IV), i have Torimochi's one but he needs some tweaks and resprite too.

Mine will be like this : 

991080terunosuke.png

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amarimono's Joanathan will be the best. By the way, seems some guy try to make a Sale (from part V) too, and a Pucci with C-MOON is in production by the same author who released the previous Pucci (with White Snake). For now i'm stucked with Illuso until completion, will be long but I like this character so I dont care. And after that (next year) maybe I will try to do a screenpack, or another part V ennemy (Secco, why not), but for now i cannot guarantee anything except i'm working on Illuso, thanks for your support !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No problemo ! By the way, i should publish a vid about my WIP toward the end of december, yet the char isnt ready for a beta release, far too soon. I know Amarimono work on an asb Jonathan and others guys on a Weather Report, Pucci with C-Moon and Sale (from part V).