Making AI do a move less frequently

rockocalypse

Question

12 answers to this question

Or you could....you know....learn to beat the move.

The thing is, he can not really "beat" the move.

He is asking how to do this because he wants a Tien who doesn't spend all his time blocking and charging up his super meter. Especially the latter is the thing he spams or so I've been told.

This makes him no challenge at all if all he does is charge up and block and it is this which Rock wants to see change somehow.

If that's the case, let him speak for himself. You don't need to post every time you have an inkling to do so, especially if you're speaking on the behalf of others without their consent or any form of necessity. Calm down and think before you post. It'll save you a lot of trouble in the future.

nah there's no harm from it.

makes the forum look more active.

I used to do that all the time.. then 6 years later.. here I am barely posting LOL.

keep it up Winmugen11.

@ Xan, just ignore em if you see his posts LOL.

I hadn't seen any of this past my last post. I thought it was all over. I don't mind someone speaking for me as long as what they said isn't complete hogwash. I'm glad the two of you were able to work out your arguement and for the record, Winmugen was right, Tien constantly charged up so he'd never fight and always lose XD but I got it mostly fixed now