[WIP] Massive UPDATE Remilia Scarlet Koumajou Densetsu : beta Realse

Mr. walter

Greetings all Am pretty new here and so i like too announce that i am currently working on a playable version of her .

Reasons for Creation

. Serio successfully created her but he has reasons for not releasing any of the castlevania fighter characters (which i respect)

.There is a mini game based on her boss battle

.Trying too create a fighting game of my own

.wanted too try and create a much more complex character

Known Issues

She is in very early alpha but i manage too pull off most of her standard attacks 

. When she teleports she leaves behind a after image of her idle animation At her starting position (Unknown issue in coding still trying too figure it out help would be grateful)-This has now been fixed

.when she teleports  some bats don't fly down during teleport beam- this has been fixed

. her projectiles are unanimated (unlike the ones in the real game)-Semi Fixed

. THIS IS A BIG ISSUE THAT I NEED HELP WITH SHE IS CURRENTLY UNBEATABLE DUE TO A BUG IN HER CODING THAT I DON"T KNOW HOW FIX IF ANYBODY CAN FIX IT FOR ME I WILL CREDIT YOU IN THIS PROJECT

So stay tuned as i will be releasing her alpha soon so this way people can help me out with the bugs

Update

. Fixed the bugs about her idle animation

. Also working on Dracula duck

LiNK

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5r_FHN7THQJZGpUT2EzNWs0dmM/edit?usp=sharing

Greetings all Am pretty new here and so i like too announce that i am currently working on a playable version of her .

Reasons for Creation

. Serio successfully created her but he has reasons for not releasing any of the castlevania fighter characters (which i respect)

.There is a mini game based on her boss battle

.Trying too create a fighting game of my own

.wanted too try and create a much more complex character

Known Issues

She is in very early alpha but i manage too pull off most of her standard attacks 

. When she teleports she leaves behind a after image of her idle animation At her starting position (Unknown issue in coding still trying too figure it out help would be grateful)

.when she teleports  some bats don't fly down during teleport beam 

. her projectiles are unanimated (unlike the ones in the real game)

So stay tuned as i will be releasing her alpha soon so this way people can help me out with the bugs

Good luck with this project Mr.Walter  :awesome  and if you need help about coding touhou characters  you can ask (or PM) Gamer251, RicePigeon, and Ryoucchi  they know alot about creating a good touhou character. :goodmood:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think no matter what kind of game-specific feature (be it mini-game or a normal character), it is better to include all MUGEN required sprites and get-hit animation Actions and StateDefs first.  Your custom common.cns is missing a lot of 5xxx StateDefs.  I think even you ChangeState or HitOverride these 5xxx StateDefs they and their animation Actions should usually be present in your custom common.cns.

Furthermore, some of your LifeAdd/LifeSet Alive Triggers have some conflict, seemingly, as your Remilia Scarlet refuses to die because her life stays at the value of one (1) and the Alive Triggers are never triggered.

t0W9tBJ.png

Custom get-hit states are a b!tch to code sometimes I want to hide P1 completely and just use P1's Helpers all the way..........

I think no matter what kind of game-specific feature (be it mini-game or a normal character), it is better to include all MUGEN required sprites and get-hit animation Actions and StateDefs first.  Your custom common.cns is missing a lot of 5xxx StateDefs.  I think even you ChangeState or HitOverride these 5xxx StateDefs they and their animation Actions should usually be present in your custom common.cns.

Furthermore, some of your LifeAdd/LifeSet Alive Triggers have some conflict, seemingly, as your Remilia Scarlet refuses to die because her life stays at the value of one (1) and the Alive Triggers are never triggered.

t0W9tBJ.png

Custom get-hit states are a b!tch to code sometimes I want to hide P1 completely and just use P1's Helpers all the way..........

Oh ok will the reason some of her sprites aren't there is because they go too her floating effect coding and originally she was going too have a second form but my coding knowledge only goes so far so i scraped the idea ... hmm so my problem is within state 2500 ok thanks if you find any more problems please tell me sorry my my stake am currently seeing all the 2500 states and there quite a lot of conflicts i never noticed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

welp it's been a while since i posted i linda forgot a good portion on how too code and now i am just missing the coding that say has been defeated any help on that? 

Hmm the only thing can suggest that you look in to the lifeadd trigger and change the amount of damage she will take from her enemy because she suppose to be a boss-type character right?