Juaniquillo's Video Thread [Freaking Hard Mugen 5]

Juaniquillo-Ax

Your video did not show in the first post because you didn't use the BBCode for Media. I'm sure by looking at your 2nd post you've figured out to select BBCode, choose media and then copy and paste the video link in the share tab in between the brackets.

Well-met Juaniquillos!

I checked your 3 boss fight videos so far and they were all entertaning to watch, especially the ones in which you got your ass handed to you on a silver platter.  :=D:

Also from all the Mugen videos I've seen from other people, your choice of BGM has caught my attention the most. Mind telling me what BGM you used in your 2nd video?

Regarding that Akuma and Megaman, I think I know who made them but mind telling me who their authors are?

Lastly, why boss fights? Will this be a recurring theme for all your future videos?

Nevertheless, I enjoy your video thread for now and am curious to see what you'll come up with next!

P.S. Projectile spam for the win!  :awesome

Here's a challenge I've cooked up just for you. You're free to accept it or not.

Challenge : Defeat at least 2 bosses without utilising any form of projectile in (one of) your next video(s)!

lol thanks dude, well i think ill keep up fighting characters whit a hard AI because is a challenge

the characters, Megaman  is the one made by DG, the Akuma was made by "SFIV" according to the def file, i downloaded him from the sf4 collection :D

and the music from the second video is this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjHSEzoMrSI

about the challenge i gues i'll try! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Not bad at all, Juan. If this is my challenge you're taking on, then I guess there's still 1 more boss left to battle without using any form of projectile.

I do hope though that this battle wasn't made harder for you because you might have had a tendency to spam or use hadoukens. Nevertheless I hope you had fun!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I visited your video thread today to see all the new videos you posted since 2 May 2014 and the first one I saw titled "playing mugen and getting killed 6" featured the final boss theme of KoF XIII.

The next one I saw named "playing mugen and getting killed 7" featured the sub-boss theme of the same game.

What a coincidence, is it not? :P

I'm so used to you losing in M.U.G.E.N battles, that when you win and if I wouldn't know any better, I'd call hacks on that. XD

In all seriousness, how does victory taste for you when you manage to obtain it?

One last thing I'd like to say is I like watching your videos whether you triumphant or not though truth be told, I personally like the ones in which you lose a bit more mainly because I'm so used to people uploading M.U.G.E.N matches in which they always defeat their opponent(s) so seeing someone who often does the opposite is a nice variation on the regular offer.

Do you like to be a victor more than you like to be a loser or is it all the same for you?

P.S. How do you always change your topic titles? I've been around here for a couple of months and seen you change topic titles more than once and I personally still haven't got a clue as to how to do that so if you could enlighteb me, that'd be great! =D

Well i wanted to fight Saiki but just needed more practice (even if is a getting killed video, he murdered me in seconds), and i really liked the stage so i used it in the Irori battle.

"In all seriousness, how does victory taste for you when you manage to obtain it?"

Feels really good, especially when i'm fighting easy to hate characters with hard AI

"Do you like to be a victor more than you like to be a loser or is it all the same for you?"

Is not the same but to me winning is not the most important thing on a Mugen fight even if it feels good. i like to fight hard oponents even if i get my ass kicked xD. i'm planing on making videos fighting some of Descolor's scary characters.

"How do you always change your topic titles?"

you need to edit the first post of the thread using the full editor.

"How do you always change your topic titles?"

you need to edit the first post of the thread using the full editor.

Dear Lord, it is that easy? I can't believe I never figured that out myself. >-<

Thanks a bunch Juan! victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

Now if you would please excuse me, I'll go sit in a cold, dark and lonely corner to think about how I possibly could have been so stupidly oblivious....

depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...