(R-18) Inma no Ken ( 淫魔の拳 ) released

Zzyzzyxx

MFFA community accepted her well enough, she plays as I intend, she has all the intended special and supermoves and she doesn't have unsolved bugs.

I don't have reason for postponing her release anymore.

eEMCrk8.png

Demonstration video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x175k5v_mugen-inma-by-zzyzzyxx-character-demonstration_videogames

kgF0qsL.png

For more information about her playstyle please refer to her WIP topic. It shows more details of her particular gameplay.

Changes in Version 1.00
I changed the attributes of her breast attack again, since the last beta.

In the final beta it was pretty much useless, so I restored the ability of dash-cancelling or super-cancelling a guarded breast attack. But only if it's performed from a neutral state.

If performed during a normal-to-special-cancel (like in the video below by Swordsman-Kai, showing her target combo

LP --> LP --> LP --> HP --> LP+HP --> qcb-1.gif + LP+HP )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGKWNt_ZZRQ

the breast attack becomes cancellable only on hit. You can't break opponent's guard and attack immediately after it in this situation.

Version 1.03 is out.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tdi6z0j9fkzjwjm/inma_z_1_03.zip

Thank you so much guys for your appreciation.

I made a small update, balancing some of her old codes. Real-life problems forced me to rush the previous release:

Version 1.01

* Swordsman-Kai's videos made me realize that I should include an option for changing the position of the hyper gauge bar at the start of the match. I made a config.txt file including this option. Please check it.

I tested it both in 640x480 and 1280x720 resolutions and I didn't detect any problems, but please make me aware of if you find any.

* an overlook made some of her basic attacks not give power when blocked.

* The codes for her megabeam super were tweaked a little, now the more hits connect successfully the less damage they deal. I coded the beam in a way that a full-hit super (24 hits) still deals the same damage as the previous version.

* Now the first hit of a combo always gives slightly more power.

* Strong Spinning-Bird-Kick-rip-off had a tendency of causing some not-intended juggles, therefore I increased the recovery time slightly.

* The behavior of the strong air tatsu was tweaked, making it more reliable. That move causes more overall damage as well and super/dash-cancelling it is easier.

New download link at the first post.

Good work.
For those who are interested, I made some

Thanks for appreciating her this much. Millia's scheme was particularly beautiful. I included them in her palettes folder as an extra option.

Thanks for appreciating her this much. Millia's scheme was particularly beautiful. I included them in her palettes folder as an extra option.

Thanks to you for having made this character and for having included the palettes I made for her. I hope to see more creations like this one in the future.

I hope to see more creations like this one in the future.

It's good to hear this because I'm open to suggestions. Either SFW or R-18 ones.

Because I actually worked on Inma in an overly intense way. And I ended up forgetting about thinking about who should be my next char. I still have zero clues about a possible next project. Maybe I'm gonna take a break of some weeks from Mugen to think better about it.

It's good to hear this because I'm open to suggestions. Either SFW or R-18 ones.

Because I actually worked on Inma in an overly intense way. And I ended up forgetting about thinking about who should be my next char. I still have zero clues about a possible next project. Maybe I'm gonna take a break of some weeks from Mugen to think better about it.

I'd say try a character from a Fighter Maker game, but if that's what you want to do, by all means, go ahead.

I suggest to you, to create another character from Queen's Axe. But if you don't want, I'll think to something else.

If you mean FM95/2002 I converted Tifa from Queen's Axe and Fine from Magical Chaser, which are FM2002 games. But I didn't convert any char from any FM95 game yet.

I meant FM2002, since it's nearly impossible to rip from an FM95 game.

Version 1.02 is out. I had to fix a few bugs that appeared in the last version involving the hyper gauge.

* Now the code for positioning the hyper gauge in 16:9 ratio screens is improved.

* I removed the height limitation for performing Strong air tatsu.

* The megabeam super is slightly stronger now(192 --> 200).

* Increasing the source-game accuracy, now the message D-CAN OK shows up on screen when you have at least one full hyper gauge and didn't use the tactic yet.

* I made some extra work improving the behavior of her hyper gauge in Simul Mode as well. Not that many people play Simul, after all (I hate Simul if you ask me), but it had to be fixed regardless.

AvMDS27.png

Sorry for the excess of minor updates. I hate working this way but her release unfortunately was far more disorderly than I had intended, and critical bugs shall be solved as soon as possible.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zom605kw7do6tha/inma_z_1_02.zip

Sorry for the excess of minor updates. I hate working this way but her release unfortunately was far more disorderly than I had intended, and critical bugs shall be solved as soon as possible.

Don't worry. The size of the file is not big, so for me is not a problem to download it again.

Version 1.03 is out.

* The graphical quality of her 9000,2 was enhanced. The previous version was actually a placeholder which I forgot to replace.

Bugfixes. These are the most important ones:

* fixed a bug where hitsparks occasionally failed at showing up during her QCF + 2k

* fixed a bug where P3 and P4 player's hypergauges randomly didn't show up correctly during Simul Mode.

When I say fixed in these cases, it's actually hopefully fixed because I can't reproduce them anymore. In addition several attacks had the hitboxes and velocities changed to fit better in the new juggle system.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tdi6z0j9fkzjwjm/inma_z_1_03.zip

My only gripes about her are mostly cosmetic/nitpicks. I'm not too fond of all the fanservice going on. I'm also not fond of the lack of a voice, along with your choice for SFX. They sound just as generic as the hitsounds and all that come standard with MUGEN. Other than that, her system and mechanics are spot on. You can pull off some great combos and all with proper timing and skill. She's a shoto clone, so there's really no way she could be bad. Unless the coder programming her wasn't good. Though of course, that's not the case. Well done and thanks for the share.

On a side note, I am interested in trying out your Tifa. Have you released her or no? I seen at this girl's release thread at MFG you mentioned something about Tifa. While also mentioning her here. What's the word from you though on Tifa?

On a side note, I am interested in trying out your Tifa. Have you released her or no? I seen at this girl's release thread at MFG you mentioned something about Tifa. While also mentioning her here. What's the word from you though on Tifa?

Go to "Final Fantasy - Series" in the collection section.

My only gripes about her are mostly cosmetic/nitpicks. I'm not too fond of all the fanservice going on. I'm also not fond of the lack of a voice, along with your choice for SFX. They sound just as generic as the hitsounds and all that come standard with MUGEN. Other than that, her system and mechanics are spot on. You can pull off some great combos and all with proper timing and skill. She's a shoto clone, so there's really no way she could be bad. Unless the coder programming her wasn't good. Though of course, that's not the case. Well done and thanks for the share.

this character is from a HENTAI beatemup sooo fanservice is the least of your worries :P.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...