Various questions

Don Ravioli

Question

...Geez that's not a good title is it ?

Anyway... I downloaded a whole MUGEN pack (what a fool I was, it was mostly crap) and I have a few questions (related or not to it anyway) :

- Waha~ produces a clone, what can I do to remove that ? (if I can't, is there a fixed version of her for 1.0 ? I know Nijikaku chars often have that problem)

- I want to change my announcer and round/KO graphics for those of SF Alpha 3, what do I have to change in my lifebar setup ? (I have the files already)

-Final one, and kind of a weird one : is there a SOMEWHAT balanced Reimu for MUGEN ? Because all the ones I tried either suck or are OP.  :confuse:

Thanks a lot in advance !

14 answers to this question

That...doesn't help me. See, I have the lifebar already (I use KoF2002 UM's, which has for some reason the round/KO graphics and announcer of Alpha 1. ) And looking at the def file doesn't help me at all. Thanks for the effort tho.

I have also three more chars who produce clones now : "Harpagos", "Iwao" , and "Ryuuoutan". Still wondering how to fix that, the last one in particular is interesting.

Also Ryoucchi, the Suzuran/Waha you gave me has a problem : a portrait of her pops up at the start of the match, and doesn't go away. Otherwise she works just fine.  Any idea on why ?

That's weird, really weird. I tested her in 1.0 and the bug only appeared in simul. Well if you really need a "properly fixed" version of her, i heard Koopakoot did one, but it's only available by downloading Attack Regulation A Starter Kit over MFG, and that's may inconvenient to grab the whole compilation for just one character.