Fx are Black Spooge of Mess

DartzPie

Question

9 answers to this question

in your air file, set your animation transparent type to A.

if that doesnt work. maybe your fx are not properly indexed.

if your using mugen 1.1, it could still be your fx, take them out and reinsert.

if your effects are coded as helpers, or even sometimes explods. check to make sure there is no SHADOW.

if a helper is to low, a shadow appears, so a simple "assertspecial, with a flag = noshadow" will work.

if its a explod there is a code in the explod summon code to control shadow, remove it.

So many if's. LOL.

in your air file, set your animation transparent type to A.   if that doesnt work. maybe your fx are not properly indexed.   if your using mugen 1.1, it could still be your fx, take them out and reinsert.   if your effects are coded as helpers, or even sometimes explods. check to make sure there is no SHADOW.   if a helper is to low, a shadow appears, so a simple "assertspecial, with a flag = noshadow" will work.   if its a explod there is a code in the explod summon code to control shadow, remove it.   So many if's. LOL.

Lol Anyways Tried the A appears some already have it doesnt work and shadow well only tried one and it didnt have it. P.s. this is mugen 1.1b1l

it could be a shadow.

if its to low on screen. the shadow will raise up giving that impression.

by default almost everything has a shadow. (in most cases they wont appear unless you state the code)

i don't know then buddy.

if there bouncing away and freeze.   did you mess with there localcoord?   characters coded for 1 localcoord, are set to work with that. changing it may cause them to act funny.

It was working ok with the localcoord it started when I removed Trans = add And saving it I even did it again to make sure I didnt erased a code. And I cant use debug because the character explodes with endless bugs