help with charge animation?

ultrafatality18

Question

4 answers to this question

I was having a similar issue with Yamato a while back.

This is Yamato's power charge code.

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------; POWER CHARGE[Statedef 500]movetype= Ivelset = 0,0ctrl = 0anim = 500sprpriority = 1[State 0, PowerAdd]type = PowerAddtriggerall = command ="Charge"trigger1 = 1value = 10[State 500, PlaySnd]type = PlaySndtrigger1 = Time = 1value = 0, 0[State 500, ChangeState]type = ChangeStatetrigger1 = command !="Charge"trigger2 = power = powermaxvalue = 0ctrl = 1

The animation itself is 2 frames that loop constantly. so the animation plays em over and over, since the end changestate is not a time trigger it will loop.

okay i think that problems fixed now. but now a worse problem came along. when i press and hold the power charge buttons the character does the full  taunt/charge animation (still doesnt gain power) and after i cant do anything with character unless i get hit by the opponent? 

the beginning is the code, anim, and cmd. skip to 3:00 to see the problem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsuRSpd9NfQ&feature=youtu.be

no! at first i wasnt i was doing it manually from a video i seen but that caused the first problem. and then i tried it that way yes the cheap way just to see if it would be fixed and it was suggested to me by an mfg person. sorry im learning its a learning process. now i know not  to copy and paste ill post later with results. i really need help