On Tonight's Family Guy.......

TotalDramaXtremist

There was one thing on every fan's mind after tonight's episode, and it's safe to say, NO ONE, is taking what transpired very well. http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/11/m-family-guy---life-of-brian-oh-my-god-they-killed-spoiler.html http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/11/24/family-guy-kills-a-major-character-and-twitter-goes-nuts/

R.I.P Brian Griffin 1999-2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqwVckUWNVw

I was really expecting Chris to be the one to go, since he hasn't been that important to the show for the last few years.

I thought Vinny was pretty funny, but I don't think he can replace Brian, but maybe I'm saying that because Brian was my favorite character.

I think we all can agree on one thing, Meg should have been the one to die :troll:.

honestly... they've all been going so long together. Its hard even to get rid of meg.

On the episode "Screwed The Pooch" Where Brian attacked Seabreeze.

Peter was in court and Brian said Meg's "real fathers name"

and there she was jamin out to something on her walkman.

That scene had me cracking up. It needed her.

That's why this whole thing was a risky move. Even Chris still has his moments in the show, too.

If Brian's death is permanent (which I don't think it will be), the show will not be the same. The family goes together so well in terms of character. There's going to be a huge part of the show missing.

I just said he can make another one theres also the fact of the movie when stewie met himself brian was dead yes but adult stewie said he died of old age. Killing brian was a publicity stunt in order to get family guy being talked about again. hes going to come back hes a main fucking character you don't kill off a main character after how many seasons?

they could also bullshit it and say it  was a dream or something.

He'll probably be back in 6 episodes. That's how many episodes Tony Sirico signed up for. I bet the episode named Three Acts of God will be he episode he returns. Also, there are two episodes with his name in the title (Bran is a Bad Father and Brian the Closer). They shouldn't reveal episode names if it's going to prove this isn't permanent.

I did hear that the episode names were being changed, but I doubt that.

I just said he can make another one theres also the fact of the movie when stewie met himself brian was dead yes but adult stewie said he died of old age. Killing brian was a publicity stunt in order to get family guy being talked about again. hes going to come back hes a main fucking character you don't kill off a main character after how many seasons?   they could also bullshit it and say it  was a dream or something.

For once I agree with the Overlord. If they got the balls to pull a stunt like this, then they probably got enough testiclular fortitude to create a bogus dream sequence plot and bring him back. I particularly think that the fact that future Stewie said Brian died of old age is a major point. And how bout the for a twist. What if the driver was future Stewie himself...but what do I know.

the Christmas episode description is something along the lines of stewie hatches a plan to get what he wants most. brian will be back and i bet you will find out its Vinny the new dog who was driving the car. Also if you read the interview the writer says they wanted to see what the next couple of episodes will be like, so this isn't anything permanent