Sky View Illusion(UPDATED)! x DNA OF A MAN

Ace-Million

Posted Image

WANTED TO ADD FOG/CLOUDLY LOOK TO STAGE BUT DIDNT KNOW HOW LEFT  SOME FOG IN THE SFF. IF ANYONE WANTS TO SPRITE IN OR SHOW ME HOW! 

QUICKFIX IN THE DEF.FILE MAKE BOUNDHIGH
boundhigh = -550

MUGEN1.1
1280BY720
STAGEFIT = 0
ANIMATED 
SUPERJUMP 
(Tell A FRIEND ABOUT MY MUSIC- JOIN MY TWITTER @acemilli- dont just take the money and run  :'( )
MY MUSIC VIDEO "ART OF LOVE"
JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK AND LEAVE A COMMENT
BIG THANKS TO ENEMY FOR THE IDEA OF INFINITE SCROLL AND PROBLEM FIXES. ALSO RE-DID THE MOUNTAINS FOR CORRECT TILING!!
(WATCH THE VIDEO) ART OF LOVE 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBKDYGL2RwU

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK! WATCH THE VIDEO

updated 
DOWNLOAD THE STAGE

GET ALL MY STAGES: WWW.VIRALVOICE.BLOGSPOT.COM 

If you turned those rock mountains to ice, and added some green hue to the lowest crevices of the cracks in the ground, removed the forest or turn it pine green, turn those round ball things in the back bright with a steady chimney smoke coming out of the holes in their tops, make the sky a very dark red, youd have the perfect 'Krypton'.

Turn the sky bright blue, turn the forest neon blue, do the same with those ball type things, remove all fog, youd have 'Pandora'.

If you turned those rock mountains to ice, and added some green hue to the lowest crevices of the cracks in the ground, removed the forest or turn it pine green, turn those round ball things in the back bright with a steady chimney smoke coming out of the holes in their tops, make the sky a very dark red, youd have the perfect 'Krypton'.   Turn the sky bright blue, turn the forest neon blue, do the same with those ball type things, remove all fog, youd have 'Pandora'.

:confuse: