Ace-Million

Posted Image

Posted Image

MUGEN1.1
1280BY720
STAGEFIT = 0
ANIMATED 
SUPERJUMP 
(Tell A FRIEND ABOUT MY MUSIC- JOIN MY TWITTER @acemilli- dont just take the money and run  :'( )
MY MUSIC VIDEO "MS.BROKENHEART"
JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK AND LEAVE A COMMENT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr-gVijWP8Y

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK! WATCH THE VIDEO

DOWNLOAD THE STAGE

GET ALL MY STAGES: WWW.VIRALVOICE.BLOGSPOT.COM 

Cool Cayne what type of freestyling you had in mind. And Join me on Fbook if you want to really talk seriously about it or we can do it here. I would love to know what lines of promo you are thinking of doing. All is appreciated.

Oh dats whats up Ace, I will hit you up on FB a lil later. About promoting I always put out artist trying to make it. Imma get cha on the radio, feature you on our up and coming show Intoxiclips (Still in the works guys, normal life his hectic for a working family), and give your info to some rising Producers tryna collobarate if your serious. I jus did a mixtape release for an old associate of mine that was pretty lucrative in the end. I dont ask for anything in return but to remember me if and when your famous.

no disrespect when i say this but your not very creative when it come to making stages most of what you have released so far has already been made and some have been made countless times if you really want to get your name out there make something diffrent that has yet to be done

most of what you have released so far has already been made

*snatches mic* where's ashton, i must be getting punk'd  :=D:

no disrespect but you probably already know idgaf. 

The darkside is strong in this one...................... Gives a fuck, he doesn't.

lol sounds bout right.  I just want feedback that has something to do with the stage that can make it better and how. And show examples if not then K yourself. 

When a comment is directed towards a creator and not the stage thats not feedback your mad, cause you constantly seeing post by this dude and people loving that sh*t. 

Yooo this stage could use more color let me help you with that.

Had trouble animating that face let me help you with that.

Need help spriting a see its off a little in the back.

----------------This is what I get.

Man you could be a mugen legend if you make stages more like what I want.  

Man your stages are stages from games from mugen bro bro. 

Man I see a little spec in the corner its off. OMG can you change it. 

Ive been around mugen getting stuff for a while, I see something I dont like. I take it to my lab and fix it to my likings for my private play. If you cant learn how to do that shut the :angry1: up.

Don't spas on'em just yet. My boy Darklight doesn't mean any harm. He wants to be a creator, but he needs a mentor. I want to help him, but he needs hands on. I can't provide that. Its like this, homie. A lot of members don't known the first thing about editing, nsd probably never will. But some of them can. But they're just trying to train you. Point out your imperfections so you can improve. You have the right idea, tho. If they make a suggestion on what to change, it should be followed by a suggested method.

People may assume that I dont like feedback or suggestions. But when you check pass post, I have tried most that had credible mentions and even changed the stage on site. I am here to deliver a vision of something I would want. Its extremely hard for people to accept or get that. Feedback is what one of the homies At Guild did. Took the stage to his lab cleared up a sprite and sent it back and asked if I liked it better. I come from a world where you give respect to get it. Come at me like you run sh)t then you better have a array of greatness, IF not settle the F down. Dont tell me how to do something you dont know how to do. This is mugen not math. But I feel you light. Im learning but not bowing. Cuz Up! And if you read what he said its like what the hell, 90% of the stages I have dropped have been remixes with pieces from games on different generations. But its the same stuff everybody else doing. SMH. All I WANT is people to come at me with the same respect I give. 

What! mugen had a full fledge rap battle would of never guessed. Dope tho homie. So you never made a song only just dropped freestyles at school?

Yea my homie flare be laying some lyrics. Cant mess wit me though (glares at flare)

What! mugen had a full fledge rap battle would of never guessed. Dope tho homie. So you never made a song only just dropped freestyles at school?

Like you, I mostly wrote. I had notebooks full. I even recorded quite a bit of it, but I have no idea where any of it is. Well, the written stuff is still in my room at the house I grew up in. One day I'm going to go find them...

My style is different now. Mostly gospel...

Yea my homie flare be laying some lyrics. Cant mess wit me though (glares at flare)

Posted Image

You need more training, young warrior.

Like you, I mostly wrote. I had notebooks full. I even recorded quite a bit of it, but I have no idea where any of it is. Well, the written stuff is still in my room at the house I grew up in. One day I'm going to go find them...

My style is different now. Mostly gospel...

Posted Image

You need more training, young warrior.

My lyrics will destroy you!