Free WaterMelons HD REMAKE updated for CLARITY- melons now $1

Ace-Million

Posted Image

MUGEN1.1
1280BY720
STAGEFIT = 0
ANIMATED 
SUPERJUMP 
(Tell A FRIEND ABOUT MY MUSIC- JOIN MY TWITTER @acemilli- dont just take the money and run  :'( )
MY MUSIC VIDEO "HELLO COCAINE"
JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK AND LEAVE A COMMENT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_nPfJTDMyY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUM6gEhkES8sLDMX-sOa-M6g

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK! WATCH THE VIDEO

DOWNLOAD THE STAGE

GET ALL MY STAGES: WWW.VIRALVOICE.BLOGSPOT.COM 

So I've been trying out your stages over the past weeks and I just wanted to give a bit of feedback.  First off let me say that I think it's awesome that you've been putting out so much work, it's always awesome to see new creators adding to the mugen community.  To me it doesn't matter if people love a piece or hate it, just adding to the community is a good thing and I think sometimes people forget that no one is getting paid to put this stuff out there.  I commend anyone TRYING to add to the awesomeness that is Mugen.

Ok so now for some critique.  I think as images your stages "look cool."  As stages I still think they could use work.  First off I really think your stages need more animation.  That's a personal bias I have.  I kinda can't stand stages without either a bunch of animation or a bunch of separation within the stage to give it life.  Otherwise it's just a picture and it seems silly and a waste to have characters fighting in front of an image/photo.  I'm a photographer and I work with still 2d images all day.  So in my mugen I like my stages to feel alive and have some sort of depth or something.  This stage has one animation that I could see and in my opinion it's WAY too fast.  It looks unnatural and not in a good cartoony kinda way.  The stage also doesn't have any separation.  Why not?  There is no reason to not have a separated sky/background at least.  I mean maybe it's more difficult, but if so maybe you should just slow down a bit and make the stages better instead of putting out so many stages so quickly.  I also think you are going a little overboard on the blurring.  I know you said you are kinda "addicted" to the filter/look, but sometimes restraint is better.  I know when working on images sometimes I get really into some kind of "style" or "look" and I know that in the moment I may like that effect and then push it too far so I get it to a point that I like and then slightly pull it back.  I find it actually ends up coming out better because when you get into an effect you can sometimes have blinders on.  I'm tellin' ya these are getting TOO blurry.  They LOOK filtered.  I think the thing you want in ANY image/photo is subtly.  I'm not saying you can't have a "look" or "effect" and push it hard, but you want subtly IN that effect ya know what I mean?  You never want the effect to call attention to itself so the viewer is constantly thinking about the effect and not the image.  That's how I feel about some of your stages, especially this one (I admit I haven't tried the new sharpened version.)  I know you're working with low res sprites and I understand you're trying to "blend" all the different sprites together to have  a homogenous higher res feel, but just realize that sometimes it can go too far.  That's all.  I really would love to see some of your stages embracing the sprites a little more and not relying on the filter.  

I know you're new still so I'm not expecting the kind of depth, animations and spit shine that you get from exshadow, darek, margatroid and the like.  They've had a long time to get to that level.  But I do think you should maybe slow down and add a little more to the stages instead of going for quantity.  And I say this not to be negative because trust me I wouldn't be replying at all if I didn't already like the stages and want them to be even BETTER.  I'm always happy to see people adding to the community, especially when they seem like they really care about adding to mugen and putting their stuff out there for all of us to enjoy.  I like your stuff and I want to see you keep putting more stages out.  So congrats on all the hard work and keep making stages.  I'll keep downloading :)

+1 FOR the write up, its that serious though? . First I would say this stage is seperated, It also has no blur or filter added. I think you read from my other post and not this one. Also the stage is seperated, reasoning why you can even jump that high. Thats the reason for superjump. Also when you notice animations of my stages its always going to be light. I actually dont like the idea of alot of animations and characters behind me fighting. Im more of a DragonBallz secluded fighting type of guy. One thing you should notice is from all those artist you mention, what I bring to mugen will always be different and I dont plan to walk in footsteps of another creator. Exshadon delivers the best at what he/she does (sorry dont know gender) and so does margatroid. Havent heard of Darek before but eitherway. Im just going to put out what I like in return its either accepted or not. . I am not doing a stages that already out, with filtering IDCare how dope, and much you filter it will never be perfect. Esp how small some stages be. If you have better techniques share those if not, telling me its getting to blurry wont help Dont think for a second Im making these fast and not spending a whole day on one stage doing those same things you mention. Do you know how blurry the source of this stage was? Thats why I disregarded so much and so many levels because of that. What other stages have I made or put out thats been SUPER BLURRY? All my stages since the 2nd one have been seperated. I love and need feedback but, not giving feedback on what can make it better is a waste of time.. Like I SAID filtering only comes into to play when you are making a stage much larger as Im doing. For superjump, If I filter a stage and worry about it being perfectly clear you do know it will be smaller and smaller and have less effect of screen strectching. SEND ME back and example of my stage fixed up more and how you did it if its dope enough. I will apply happily trust me, I love learning. DOWNLOAD this stage and the original and lets make it better. 

So I've been trying out your stages over the past weeks and I just wanted to give a bit of feedback.  First off let me say that I think it's awesome that you've been putting out so much work, it's always awesome to see new creators adding to the mugen community.  To me it doesn't matter if people love a piece or hate it, just adding to the community is a good thing and I think sometimes people forget that no one is getting paid to put this stuff out there.  I commend anyone TRYING to add to the awesomeness that is Mugen.

Ok so now for some critique.  I think as images your stages "look cool."  As stages I still think they could use work.  First off I really think your stages need more animation.  That's a personal bias I have.  I kinda can't stand stages without either a bunch of animation or a bunch of separation within the stage to give it life.  Otherwise it's just a picture and it seems silly and a waste to have characters fighting in front of an image/photo.  I'm a photographer and I work with still 2d images all day.  So in my mugen I like my stages to feel alive and have some sort of depth or something.  This stage has one animation that I could see and in my opinion it's WAY too fast.  It looks unnatural and not in a good cartoony kinda way.  The stage also doesn't have any separation.  Why not?  There is no reason to not have a separated sky/background at least.  I mean maybe it's more difficult, but if so maybe you should just slow down a bit and make the stages better instead of putting out so many stages so quickly.  I also think you are going a little overboard on the blurring.  I know you said you are kinda "addicted" to the filter/look, but sometimes restraint is better.  I know when working on images sometimes I get really into some kind of "style" or "look" and I know that in the moment I may like that effect and then push it too far so I get it to a point that I like and then slightly pull it back.  I find it actually ends up coming out better because when you get into an effect you can sometimes have blinders on.  I'm tellin' ya these are getting TOO blurry.  They LOOK filtered.  I think the thing you want in ANY image/photo is subtly.  I'm not saying you can't have a "look" or "effect" and push it hard, but you want subtly IN that effect ya know what I mean?  You never want the effect to call attention to itself so the viewer is constantly thinking about the effect and not the image.  That's how I feel about some of your stages, especially this one (I admit I haven't tried the new sharpened version.)  I know you're working with low res sprites and I understand you're trying to "blend" all the different sprites together to have  a homogenous higher res feel, but just realize that sometimes it can go too far.  That's all.  I really would love to see some of your stages embracing the sprites a little more and not relying on the filter.  

I know you're new still so I'm not expecting the kind of depth, animations and spit shine that you get from exshadow, darek, margatroid and the like.  They've had a long time to get to that level.  But I do think you should maybe slow down and add a little more to the stages instead of going for quantity.  And I say this not to be negative because trust me I wouldn't be replying at all if I didn't already like the stages and want them to be even BETTER.  I'm always happy to see people adding to the community, especially when they seem like they really care about adding to mugen and putting their stuff out there for all of us to enjoy.  I like your stuff and I want to see you keep putting more stages out.  So congrats on all the hard work and keep making stages.  I'll keep downloading :)

+1 FOR the write up, its that serious though? . First I would say this stage is seperated, It also has no blur or filter added. I think you read from my other post and not this one. Also the stage is seperated, reasoning why you can even jump that high. Thats the reason for superjump. Also when you notice animations of my stages its always going to be light. I actually dont like the idea of alot of animations and characters behind me fighting. Im more of a DragonBallz secluded fighting type of guy. One thing you should notice is from all those artist you mention, what I bring to mugen will always be different and I dont plan to walk in footsteps of another creator. Exshadon delivers the best at what he/she does (sorry dont know gender) and so does margatroid. Havent heard of Darek before but eitherway. Im just going to put out what I like in return its either accepted or not. . I am not doing a stages that already out, with filtering IDCare how dope, and much you filter it will never be perfect. Esp how small some stages be. If you have better techniques share those if not, telling me its getting to blurry wont help Dont think for a second Im making these fast and not spending a whole day on one stage doing those same things you mention. Do you know how blurry the source of this stage was? Thats why I disregarded so much and so many levels because of that. What other stages have I made or put out thats been SUPER BLURRY? All my stages since the 2nd one have been seperated. I love and need feedback but, not giving feedback on what can make it better is a waste of time.. Like I SAID filtering only comes into to play when you are making a stage much larger as Im doing. For superjump, If I filter a stage and worry about it being perfectly clear you do know it will be smaller and smaller and have less effect of screen strectching. SEND ME back and example of my stage fixed up more and how you did it if its dope enough. I will apply happily trust me, I love learning. DOWNLOAD this stage and the original and lets make it better. 

Now thats how you do feedback and responses.

All for the Love of Mugen. I would like his response and to know if he managed to get it cleaner. But for me its on to the next. THIS NEXT LEVEL though C its crazy. 

I gotta learn how to do dat sht brah. To me yo stages fye. I got most of em.