Melty Blood Full Portrait Set

Saikoro

Posted Image

I can't stress how happy and proud I am to share this set with the community. I've had Melty Blood as part of my Mugen roster for years but I never had matching art to properly represent those characters with killer style. What you have here is the embodiment of many early 4:30am mornings for the past two months with The Dark Knight Rises playing in the background, in the dark for gamma purposes. Every single inch of each portrait you have at your fingertips is the result of anywhere from 6 to 12 hours a piece to ensure definitive quality using only 256 colors. Some portraits were a little simpler to get right, like Aoko's flowing reds and Neco Arc's bold colors. Others, like all three of Akiha's variant's hair, and Roa's white gradients and White Len's subtle blues and whites were a fucking bitch to edit. But I pulled through to deliver you exceptional quality work that Melty Blood rightfully deserves.

This pack of 30 portraits includes:

Akiha Seifuku
Akiha Tohno
Akiha Vermillion
Aoko Aozaki
Archetype Earth
Arcueid Brunestud
Ciel
Dust of Osiris
Hisui
Kouma Kishima
Kohaku
Len
Mech Hisui
Michael Roa Valdamjong
Miyako Arima
Neco Arc
Neco Arc Chaos
Nrvnqsr Chaos/Nero
Powered Ciel
Red Arcueid
Riesbyfe Stridberg
Ryougi Shiki
Satsuki Yumiduka
Shiki Nanaya
Shiki Tonho (2 Versions: With and without Glasses!!)
Sion Atlasia
Sion Tatari
Wallachia
White Len

And of course, here are some screenshots of what you're getting:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A huge thanks goes out to the following Guild members as they were helpful in making this pack possible:

Xan and Pal for pointing out proper art for Shiki Nanaya and Shiki Tonho.

SXVector for sharing his Melty Blood system rips. If it wasn't for him, these portraits would not have been a possibility.

Cybaster, as always, for hosting me.

Visit Cybaster's Hosted Section to snag them!!
http://network.mugenguild.com/cybaster
The file weighs in at 440kbs

Expect plenty more portrait screenshots and releases very soon.

As always, Constructive Criticism and Feedback are welcome!! I sincerely hope you guys get some good usage out of these portraits. Enjoy everyone!!

Heyhey, thanks for the comments guys. I'm very glad that you will get some solid usage out of them.

Come to think of it, seeing all of these screenshots together is rather badass considering all I get to view is two at a time. LOL

• 2 weeks later...