Kaguto's Palettes

Your attempt at Pandora Rage Infinite Iori is nearly perfect, I do wonder why you made his hair pink instead of white as I feel the latter hair color looks and suits him better. You did it with the PR palette for Quickfist's version so I'm just curious as to why you changed that.

P.S. If you could change his hair color from pink to white, it would be perfect! ^^

Palettes for GT Kid Goku by EGC.

b6cayv.jpg ibe1p4.jpg

Kaioken and Ssj God.

(GT Goku has a similar issue like Iori but only by alittle so unfortunately the shoes for ssjg are the same as the hair still I hope you guys enjoy.)

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/adfhmlosols4icu/GT+Goku+Palettes.zip

haha Thats Awesome ! 

Your attempt at Pandora Rage Infinite Iori is nearly perfect, I do wonder why you made his hair pink instead of white as I feel the latter hair color looks and suits him better. You did it with the PR palette for Quickfist's version so I'm just curious as to why you changed that.

P.S. If you could change his hair color from pink to white, it would be perfect! ^^

Well as mentioned his SFF is limited unlike quickfist's his hair and pants are linked so I unfortunately had to work with what I had and a lining of the shit is linked with the top of his jacket for some reason so that's why I couldn't do the wolverine one for you though I could do it on quickfist's if you want.

Thanks Brock.

Well okay then, a Wolverine pal for Quickfist's Iori it is then. Although ideally, I only use one version of a character in my M.U.G.E.N. which in this case is Infinite Iori. I'll make an exception and start using Quick Iori just so I can enjoy your pals! ;)

Well okay then, a Wolverine pal for Quickfist's Iori it is then. Although ideally, I only use one version of a character in my M.U.G.E.N. which in this case is Infinite Iori. I'll make an exception and start using Quick Iori just so I can enjoy your pals! ;)

Make Infinite as your main Iori while for Quickfist, just treat him as a separate character using the Wolverine pal. Just rename it. Example like Jin Kazama I have, for the Pandora pal, I'll make a copy for him only using that pal and rename him as Pandora Jin. Just for fun in my roster :goodmood:

While I would instinctively say that's wasting roster space, I can certainly see where you are coming from Sham. After all you can always start using his other palettes too and rename him back to Iori then. Still a fun idea, I'll definitely try it out next time I start up my M.U.G.E.N.!

I actually have gotten a great idea thanks to you Sham. Here is the step by step procedure to make it work :

1) Activate your "True Troll Mode"

2) Take a character, use only one palette for it and rename accordingly (in my case Wolveriori once Kaguto has made that palette)

3) Make a video of it

4) Upload it to Youtube or any other popular video-sharing website

5) Wait until people start asking "where can I get that character"?

6) Reply by saying it's a private edited character and that they only get it if they're willing to trade for it

7) Get loads of rare characters for your ever growing M.U.G.E.N. collection thanks to tons of trades coming your way

8) Continue doing it and have fun for as long as it lasts before you're found out :=D:

Additional steps :

9) Wait a couple of weeks until your scam has faded from people's memory

10) Use another character and repeat steps 1 to 9

Pandora's Rage palette request by Sham.

16037fk.jpg 2hcjp5h.jpg 11lpmpy.jpg 242ivdc.jpg

War Madara Uchiha by LegendTTA

Superman New 52 by Hannibal/Kal-Elvis and Friends

Kuuga by Ruina&Azuma

Batman by Alucard

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f5aqcr

(Mediafire is going all weird on me right now so I had to switch where to put the pals)

While I would instinctively say that's wasting roster space, I can certainly see where you are coming from Sham. After all you can always start using his other palettes too and rename him back to Iori then. Still a fun idea, I'll definitely try it out next time I start up my M.U.G.E.N.!

I actually have gotten a great idea thanks to you Sham. Here is the step by step procedure to make it work :

1) Activate your "True Troll Mode"

2) Take a character, use only one palette for it and rename accordingly (in my case Wolveriori once Kaguto has made that palette)

3) Make a video of it

4) Upload it to Youtube

5) Wait until people start asking "where can I get that character"?

6) Reply by saying it's a private edited character and that they only get it if they're willing to trade for it

7) Get loads of rare characters for your ever growing M.U.G.E.N. collection thanks to tons of trades coming your way

8) Continue doing it and have fun for as long as it lasts before you're found out :=D:

Additional steps :

9) Wait a couple of weeks untill your scam has faded from people's memory

10) Use another character and repeat steps 1 to 9

Or if you have various screenpacks you can use one for the characters you don't have in your main mugen it's kinda like having two different games from the same series ya know?

That Wolveriori looks really nice, you surely did not disappoint Kaguto! One thing, was it not possible to make his hair blue because his hair color was linked to another part of his sprite?

I can make the hair blue if you want it's not linked to any to any of his clothes thankfully.

Nice work, thank you so much for the fix Kaguto. You made my day !

Btw, please tell me your Cellza palette is for Perfect Cell by Choujin as it looks very impressive and I'd love to use it if it's for him.

Tip: if you include the author's name for every character you made a palette for with each set, people would not have to ask things like I just did.

Nice work, thank you so much for the fix Kaguto. You made my day !

Btw, please tell me your Cellza palette is for Perfect Cell by Choujin as it looks very impressive and I'd love to use it if it's for him.

Tip: if you include the author's name for every character you made a palette for with each set, people would not have to ask things like I just did.

Well it's actually by Neocide it's why I put his and teen gohan's name's together since they are from the same author.

Pandora's Rage palette request by Sham.

16037fk.jpg 2hcjp5h.jpg 11lpmpy.jpg 242ivdc.jpg

War Madara Uchiha by LegendTTA

Superman New 52 by Hannibal/Kal-Elvis and Friends

Kuuga by Ruina&Azuma

Batman by Alucard

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f5aqcr

(Mediafire is going all weird on me right now so I had to switch where to put the pals)

Thank you my bro! Madara look beast with this pal and Batman look definitely badass evil vampire look XD

Another version to the wolverine palette for Iori requested by Win

2n682f9_th.jpg

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ulc8yb

Even I loving this! Hail the "Wolverori" :=D:

Thank Even I loving this! Hail the "Wolverori" :=D:

Actually it's Wolveriori, you forgot an "i". It's my own totally original name so I at least expect you to get it right lol. But maybe we should give Kaguto a break, I mean he's got a real life to live too, ya know? :)