Han Baedal released by ahuron (23/10/2013)

Han Baedal is basically the Ryu character from the NeoGeo game Fight Fever. Fight Fever is largely considered one of the worst games for the NeoGeo, which accounts for its lack of popularity. It's not good enough to be memorable, nor is it bad enough to be memorable. Also of note, Han Baedal has black hair in the game, not brown. This helped me in saying it didn't look like him. Also of note: Ahuron also released a Karate Kenji character from the same game.

Looks pretty good to me. I guess Ahuron is being Creative in making Han Baedal "Capcom Vs SNK "style Even though he edit it from CVS_Kim but the whole concept is Han Baedal Is from Korea If any body played Fight Fever. So I guess that was the main point on making this Character. =P

But over all not bad. :goodmood:

[Off-Topic]

That Chris Redfield is going to be awesome when its release. :awesome

Baedel should have never been showcased beside a actual decent looking Chris Redfield. It robbed him of his spotlight.

Yeah, true. This is my opinion, I think it will be better if after this when we post a character, add a screenshot the title character against regular character like Ryu, means some character that we already familiar. When we put the screenshot with something unsual/new character beside the title character, everyone will request the other character beside the title character. Am I right?

Admit it Ry, u hav a fetish for weird stuff lol But yeah I agree, Ahuron always makes interesting stuff; but sadly most of the community just doesnt get it

Ahuron is one of my mugen gods.

Yeah, true. This is my opinion, I think it will be better if after this when we post a character, add a screenshot the title character against regular character like Ryu, means some character that we already familiar. When we put the screenshot with something unsual/new character beside the title character, everyone will request the other character beside the title character. Am I right?

Agreed. This also applies to avatars of sprites that arent created or private. A good example would be Aceys signature.