Intoxiclips taking root in the MFFA soon

Cayne

Hey guys I just wanted to announce that after receiving our Admins Ryon's blessings, focus2factz brand of commentary will be calling the MFFA home soon. It is basically a web series that I and the rest of the focus2factz team have been working on launching. It will consist of topics that we find stupid,relevant, or interesting. Now we want to spotlight you guys every session, with my new love for mugen I feel this is great way to give my fellow mugeners a chance to shine. Ryon suggested interviews with members of the forum and I thought this was a great idea. I would especially like to interview LightFlare, Kannon, Laharl, ZombieBrock, Berserker, Lord M, and Ryon as well. I would like to know what the community thinks of this and if anyone wants to be interviewed either inbox me or post your interest on this thread and we will set it up. (All interviews will be pre-recorded, unless a member would like to do a on air appearance)

Wooooooooo...........sounds so cool!  I remember MGBR did something similar before but theirs didn't last long.

Hope yours has a good start and sustains well!

P.S.  LightFlare, Kannon, Laharl, ZombieBrock, Berserker, Lord M, and Ryon..........wholly molly, can't wait........just can't wait!  :donwan:

Sounds pretty neat. When will they be interviewing?

As soon as I get some responses from the ones to be interviewed. It will be done via video or voice chat and inserted into the show. The show will do its first episode late october or early november.

Wooooooooo...........sounds so cool!  I remember MGBR did something similar before but theirs didn't last long.

Hope yours has a good start and sustains well!

P.S.  LightFlare, Kannon, Laharl, ZombieBrock, Berserker, Lord M, and Ryon..........wholly molly, can't wait........just can't wait!  :donwan:

I know man I hope I can get at least half these guys on the mic........... and I wouldnt mind you doing one to wood.

I'm in. All I need is a schedule and a brief explanation. Like will you be calling and I'll be put in speaker or not is it a web cast. How does it work?

Fuck yea I'm glad your down brah. A person of your stature in the mugen community will give great credibility to the interview portion. It's pretty basic; Me and my partner extaci will pre-record a interview with you using a method of your choice. If you wish not to appear visually thats cool. I will inbox you later on this week to discuss when you have free time and to break down the process. 

Im always ready for a interview, give me a time and date, and i prefer skype, this way you can do a  visual interview with me and such.

We are debunking the recording process now, as soon as we got a quality recording app I will start setting up yours and lights interviews. I also need to do my research on you guys in order to introduce you properly. Both you and Light are vets so I got my work cut out for me lol.

i get nervous on da mic

No need to be nervous, this is just a way for fans to get to know the people behind the avatar. I jus hope you enjoy the show

Why am I not surprised... :troll:

Lol well unfortunatly your first so make it hard for Ryon to top guy.

i recommend camtasia, you can use it to record your entire computer screen, or set it to a smaller screen.

what you CAN do is make skype a certain window size, then tell camtasia to record a certain size (to match) and record the window, that way its literally only me not your window.

I have experience doing things like this LOL.