I feel I could disappear into obscurity now.

Ryon

yeah thats it, with a rainbow ish powerbar for lifebars.

:awesome:

also. I had 1 person in mind for taking over MFFA. Laharl.

:areyoukidding: Seriously!? Sure, the loyalty is there but can you imagine the repercussions of such a decision? No offense, Laharl(cuz I know you'll see this) but its obvious that we don't agree on much. But this is bigger than that. Tho, I can see where your coming from. And in the end...its your forum. Man...Phantom's a hermit(Lol) and Brock's a family man. Not sure who else is qualified. Ryo perhaps? :truestory: Guess Laharl wins by default. Oh snap. The very two I had in mind replied while I was typing.

You're disappearing? Better ask me. I am here everyday, yet not creating anything. Even my posts have gone down to mud. You are still doing better than me. 3 characters in progress.

Successor? Yes, Laharl wins by default.

Lol, this went from "I'm taking a little break" to "Toe-tagged and in the vault awaiting the undertaker" in just a couple days. But anyway, remember Ryon that you can't just pass away or "kick the bucket" without giving your two weeks notice and all. It's in your website terms of service agreement. Feel the love.

if you need à successor I'm still here. I connect all day.  :awesome

:areyoukidding: Man, stop +1'n yourself. It takes away the credibility, bro.

LOL, I think Laharl woulda made everyone leave anyway. Dudes kinda mean.

Now see. This statement deserved a +1.

Lol, this went from "I'm taking a little break" to "Toe-tagged and in the vault awaiting the undertaker" in just a couple days. But anyway, remember Ryon that you can't just pass away or "kick the bucket" without giving your two weeks notice and all. It's in your website terms of service agreement. Feel the love.

So dies this one. Lol!

This place, has, was, and always will be Ryon's baby. From the setting up of the forum to the collections and on and on... It's a nice place to call home for those that like nice places. The rest live at the Guild I guess. Like an underwire bra, feel the support! MFFA all the way

Soooooooooooooo I guess making a topic about fading away got yo ass revigorated Ryon............................ Well forget dat disappear already so I can rename this place CFFS..................... Caynes free for some.................... mwahahahahaha.......... No toasters,overlords,zombies,flareons,gohans,sally's,complicated japenese names i cant pronounce or spell, Just Cayne and his followers. First here, then IMT and the guild, I'll let you guys reside at CVG; there not worthy of my dictatorship................. Soooooooo they changed Mewtwo into a girl for some reason in the anime, whats up with that?

Soooooooooooooo I guess making a topic about fading away got yo ass revigorated Ryon............................ Well forget dat disappear already so I can rename this place CFFS..................... Caynes free for some.................... mwahahahahaha.......... No toasters,overlords,zombies,flareons,gohans,sally's,complicated japenese names i cant pronounce or spell, Just Cayne and his followers. First here, then IMT and the guild, I'll let you guys reside at CVG; there not worthy of my dictatorship................. Soooooooo they changed Mewtwo into a girl for some reason in the anime, whats up with that?

Dude, your fully animated. Lol! I guess you feel comfortable cuz you been here for a minute but stayed low pro. Yeah, I peeped you out. I'm always on watch, homie.

no homo

:troll:

Dude, your fully animated. Lol! I guess you feel comfortable cuz you been here for a minute but stayed low pro. Yeah, I peeped you out. I'm always on watch, homie.

no homo

:troll:

I have had issues with other forums so when I got here I stayed low to see what you guys were about and eased my in to see if I could be me here.............. and your peeping ass will be the first to suffer my wraith, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH how you have violated the Caynes M.O................ Thats it Rap beef nigga. Who ya wit

mewtwo didnt turn women.

He evolved.

Man, Me and my Son watched the new movie dis morning and I was pissed. My son called me a liar because they changed everything I told him about Mewtwo. This Mewtwo was not created by giovanni (Anime) or Blaine (Manga), the whole kicking Gary's ass didnt happen nor did the events of either of the movies. This mewtwo was a chick, who escaped the lab and was rescued by  Tangrowth or whatever tangelas evolved form is. Then she decides to be the protector of homeless pokemon. I cant believe I just ranted about pokemon.

:areyoukidding: You're a little to trill to be ranting about Pokémon. Heh...

Lol yea man. I was hella into PKMN back in the day man like '95-'98. Played da card game and the video game. Now my son is into it and DBZ so we do that stuff together. I aint gonna lie when ash brought Charizard back I felt a lil nostalgia..................... Damn I miss da 90's